WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

I didn't think anyone could make me hate late stage Capitlaism more than I do now

EN9B3TsWoAQm_1A

EN9Dvt2WsAIysAt

Mean right wing activists make kids cry and ruin their storytime (hosted by sexual deviate men dressed as women)

UQ Liberal National Club members crashed a Drag Queen Storytime event hosted by Brisbane City Council chanting “Drag Queens are not for kids”.
Drag queen storytime at Brisbane library disrupted by rightwing student group | World news | The Guardian

Oh oh - drag queen degenerate kiddy toucher has hurt feels

Drag queen at centre of kids book-reading protest says he is now worried about his mental health and has urged supporters to help fund his affirmation procedure

Unfortunately after a massive online backlash, mostly from the queers and their government puppets who must be seen to viciously lash out at anyone who dares stand against this sick behaviour, the leader of the protest decided to 'throw himself' in front of a train this morning. Appears to be the only real exit plan from honkler world, I'm sure the new order would approve wholeheartedly.

Death of drag storytime protest leader Wilson Gavin | QNews

Unsurprisingly, most comments are from trans and queers gloating over his death.

Last edited:

so same two people who speak for AOC over here?

serveimage

very likely

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.”

Chakrabarti said that addressing climate change was not Ocasio-Cortez’s top priority in proposing the Green New Deal during a meeting with Washington governor Jay Inslee.

“The interesting thing about the Green New Deal, is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all,” Chakrabarti said to Inslee’s climate director, Sam Ricketts, according to a Washington Post reporter who attended the meeting for a profile published Wednesday.

“Do you guys think of it as a climate thing?” Because we really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing,” he added.

AOC's Chief of Staff Admits the Green New Deal Is Not About Climate Change | National Review

:rofl:

I mean they look like mindless meat puppets moving their lips

but it's more fun when we can actually prove it

Mean right wing activists make kids cry and ruin their storytime (hosted by sexual deviate men dressed as women)

Drag queen storytime at Brisbane library disrupted by rightwing student group | World news | The Guardian

Oh oh - drag queen degenerate kiddy toucher has hurt feels

Drag queen at centre of kids book-reading protest says he is now worried about his mental health and has urged supporters to help fund his affirmation procedure

Unfortunately after a massive online backlash, mostly from the queers and their government puppets who must be seen to viciously lash out at anyone who dares stand against this sick behaviour, the leader of the protest decided to 'throw himself' in front of a train this morning. Appears to be the only real exit plan from honkler world, I'm sure the new order would approve wholeheartedly.

Death of drag storytime protest leader Wilson Gavin | QNews

fucking gross

now they are making death threats.....destroying buildings

some think Gavin was killed, not suicide

looking at twitter comments from these people that wouldn't surprise me

yet Amadeus tells me that they are the victim and fear for their safety still

I'm just not seeing it for some reason :lies:

Yeah, I updated with some of the latest youtube + comments. These people are sick. Surprisingly (or not) the comments against the mentally ill protester have remained, while comments against the mentally ill queer get removed.

Last edited:
The twist in the story is the protester was actually gay, he just believed (correctly) that drag queens and kids don't mix.

This is probably why the queer media hate machine reacted so strongly against him.

Should we worry about a grown man who dresses up in sexualised women's clothing and calls himself Diamond Good-Rim?
Apparently not, kids should be exposed to this ASAP, surprised they are not mandatory in the birthing room nowadays.

If you disagree, you must be hounded until death.

Last edited:
hahahah

wow it just keeps getting better

they will bend the story however they need to for their own narrative

that much i always have faith in

same with mathew shepard over here in the states

or this other kid just like him a few months back

both killed by a former gay lover over drug deal gone bad

but now their life is used to prove that "GAY LIVES MATTER" and that straight people need to be less hateful. That if they gave them everything they wanted (like free drugs and less crazy gay lover?) they would still be alive today

we eat it up with their old hiv heroin spoon

i got another one in the twitter feed today of some young black kid caught killing cats with a blade. caught hiding under peoples porches with knives in his hands.

dead cats are turning up all over the place in the streets and sidewalks.

apparently he is hunting every cat in the neighborhood reindeer games style

like he is in the predator movie.....looking for charlie in NAM

the comments got me :rofl:

"well maybe if white people were less racist and talked to this poor troubled kid he wouldn't be doing this."

"maybe if the white community did a better job of helping him he wouldn't be in such a bad position in life"

I just want to potato sack the kid and put them inside their house.......board up the windows and see who can reform the other faster. At this point that's the only viable solution I have left.

San Fran appears to be taking me seriously on this proposal with the election of this Boudin guy.

Make Gotham Great Again I say

I might just see a real life Sodom and Gomorrah event in my lifetime.

Last edited:
man our founding fathers were xenophobic

and fascist

since I am told that only white nationalist fascists are so anti-military intervention by NEOCONs online now

I mean nothing screams anti-war like NAZIS now.

I wish I was making any of this up

I wish I could make something up, anything up, as stupid as the reality we now see unfolding in front of us.

Never mind just Frozen, now I know why Thor's Asgard home too

I mean I almost feel like our elected leaders hate us

not just openly work against us and our national interests and goals

EOG8jTnUwAAsBbt

There’s 235 thousand homeless Canadian citizens and they want us to be worried about refugees.

Canadas Prime Minister begs Nigeria President for one million immigrants - Latest News

nevermind......I get it now

No they hate us

they def want us dead and replaced and gone

I'm telling ya,
It's our border with Canada we need to be worried about.

we all know and love diversity barriers (to keep muhamed jihad from hitting us with uhaul trucks)

but the homeless issue......i mean RESTLESS SLEEPERS as they call them in the UK is now a more realistic term to use.

EOg568dXkAItx3Z.jpg

EOg58qPXsAUZPEJ.jpg

EOg5-c4WoAELt1b.jpg

EOg6BPAWsAADOUm.png

EOg6FoAWoAAAq0L.png

EOg6KOlXkAAhjXT.jpg

EOg6MwoWAAAx8Zw.jpg

EOg6PSiWsAIVekj.png

EOg6UmtXsAIOsFw.png

EOg6YyMXUAAfuZ1.jpg

EOg6c5GWoAEkxJ4.png

but by far this is peak liberalism for sure

EOg8GLuWsAA8DmD.jpg

I mean you got to virtue even on a rock that some homeless bum might otherwise sleep and soil himself on

EOg8dARWAAUlPzE.png

AJ+ on Twitter:

45M people in southern Africa are a step away from famine because of climate change, says @WFP.

It says drought and unreliable rain are forcing families in places like Zimbabwe (where 50% are food insecure) to skip meals or go into debt for food.

"It's going to get worse."

EOauF6-XkA4tJcr.jpg

GLOBAL WARMING THEY ARE CALLING IT

THATS WHAT YOU CALL KILLING THE FARMERS AND TAKING THEIR LAND NOW

WE MUST PAY..........WE MUST FURTHER REPENT

OUR LAND AND SOIL WEREN"T GOOD ENOUGH ALREADY

we didn't leave them an instruction manual for crops apparently

EOg_21XX4AUhRAE.jpg

MAN WE ARE BAD GUYS AND GOYS

EOgRQI9VAAANTDT.png

SMH

Back