a note from tehvul's mom

are you all madd i live a life that is completely awesome? are yall madd cause i am friends with famous and powerful people?

are you all madd that my baybi and i are remodeling our $400k loft downtown so we went in on a 200k condo just to chill at while the renovation is being done?
are you all madd im recording my album may 5th and i have investors that tell me... "how much do you need? whatever you need we got you."

lol

I have 2 sisters. They are both pretending to be white. Am I supposed to be proud of the fact they do that just to fit in their respective shit holes in GA and AL? They are both grown and have husbands.

I'd be just fine if they would piss off permanently. I am the better person. I know it and they know it which is why they constantly annoy me.

I'm shallow but they are drowned. So survival of the fittest. Nature's way.

You should be proud of them for being siblings. Grown and married with families is some thing to be proud of. Regardless of how they act they are family. They annoy you I imagine for the same reason-you are family. I bet they worry about you despite what you think or believe is true.

You continue to prove you are NOT the better person with actions and attitude you have towards the family. Find some inner peace bro. Solve those conflicts and then move on with you're life. If you are as smart as you say you are then you will understand what I mean.

You should be proud of them for being siblings. Grown and married with families is some thing to be proud of. Regardless of how they act they are family. They annoy you I imagine for the same reason-you are family. I bet they worry about you despite what you think or believe is true.

You continue to prove you are NOT the better person with actions and attitude you have towards the family. Find some inner peace bro. Solve those conflicts and then move on with you're life. If you are as smart as you say you are then you will understand what I mean.

They are walking dead. Living ghosts. Like many of you are. I do not have the luxury to waste my emotion on non factors.

could you just fucking translate because i don't know who these people are
who raped who now
and who did you lie about being raped etc

just break it down into simple sentences without a bunch of fucking back pedaling bullshit

this is what i want

"i said a raped b
a didn't rape b
in fact i raped b
or b raped c
or maybe a raped d'

i don't need any other shit than that. your family is so god damned fucked up. i would like to do right by whomever is the victim but you are all so fucked up i'm not sure who that is.

seriously what is wrong with your fucking family when i get a letter that says 'oh no you are posting that the wrong sibling got raped'

are you fucking serious?

Dude, why are you giving this dummy the time of day? I'm honestly surprised he and Dweasel haven't been perma banned yet. I hate to say it but I'd rather see Orby back any day of the week over this crap. :hrm:

u rdy 2 watch these dragons at half time tehvul

Watching on the big tv.

nuza9uqy.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

Truth is stranger than fiction. :shrug: I mean look. Dweasel. Jameslames, and now my mom is typing dumb shit.

I'd love to never hear from them again.

Tomoe is Japanese for "full of wisdom" but my sister got cheated because she is full of shit.

Fuck. you really are an absolute cunt.

Back