Nerd Virgins Rejoice I'm leaving!

The only reason tehvul posts 'I'm leaving' posts, is because he knows those are the only posts that people will respond to in a positive way.

So whenever he does so he's probably depressed as fuck and needs some 'positive' energy from TW, you know.. the only place left with people who actually give him some attention.

As far as his "I'm leaving FOREVER" threads go, this isn't even in the top three.

The only reason tehvul posts 'I'm leaving' posts, is because he knows those are the only posts that people will respond to in a positive way.

So whenever he does so he's probably depressed as fuck and needs some 'positive' energy from TW, you know.. the only place left with people who actually give him some attention.
He always comes back bragging about how long his goodbye thread turned out to be, so yeah.

To really annoy him, band to together and make it so his threads slip right off the first page with no replies.

off in shame so somebody doesn't spend weeks nailing him for some boast he made that then obviously failed.

What the fuck are you people going to do with yourselves now... you spend half your time saying how much you hate tehvul, and his threads are 98 pages each.

I am definitely a nerd and not a virgin (probably, YOU DON'T KNOW!!) can I still rejoice?

Thread gets award for most negative feeling of false promise while at the same time most positive feelings of festive hope.

What would it take for you to just snuff out Redmund?
You know it's the right thing to do, how much money?

Well Vany, there's this thing called Karma.

Besides the end of one's existence, = done.

To continue to exist with such drama parameters

is a continued Hell.
And even if he is Kookoo

Now and then he gains lucidity and crys like a lil bitch.

I don't view his threads , hardly if at all.

meh, but when idjets start up on me linking ME to him .... well ofn

I am not anything like him.
Ah phooey, you guys.

tehvul u were like a candle in the wind

u will be missed

god bless

i can hardly wait to see where the next stage of ur life takes you :)

Back