Page 3 of 3
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 09-20-2017, 21:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
My band opened up for Rascal Flatts at Concrete Street in Corpus Christi. I sang to 10,000 people. That was a good night.
You're a good singer. Not my kind of music, but you're good, so not gonna hate. Repped.

Sponsored Links
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 09-20-2017, 21:49
one time this jap girl was riding me and i forgot her name so i called her the wrong name and she stopped, looked at me and said her name. so i say her name correctly and she nodded in approval and continued riding. that was p good.

one time in seoul, me and spicymchaggis were out at a bar drinkin and this smokin hot half japanese/half korean chick went behind the bar to pour a beer. i looked at haggis and was like "holy fuk shes hot" and he was like "ya but shes got braces" and she turned to him and says "YA I HAVE BRACES, SO THE **** WHAT?" and we wound up taking her out for drinks and after haggis went back to his apartment i banged her for like a week straight. shes coming to stay w me for 2 weeks next week, so im stoked for that.

i used to do a lot of cocaine, that basically makes every moment of your life feel like king of the world.

one time i went home from the bar at like 7 am with my roommates girlfriend (who i was ****ing) and she started giving me a blowjob but i passed out so when i woke up she was gone but there was a plate of quesadillas sitting on my desk w a note saying she hopes i feel better and she'll come over again that night.

i choked sarcastick @ uva6, true story

SuperSniperX
Veteranniner
Contributor
Old
43 - 09-20-2017, 22:24
Back when I scored 4 touch downs in one game for Polk High at the state championship.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
44 - 09-21-2017, 08:08
I once stopped an enemy capper, it was awesome.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
45 - 09-21-2017, 15:34
I called someone a cuck on the Internet

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 09-21-2017, 15:36
Stealing a running police car from outside a strip club, stripping it as we were running and then Dukes of Hazzard'ing it into my grandfather's pond.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
47 - 09-21-2017, 21:28
^ nice

Holy **** so much SuperGreatness! Some truly notable accomplishments!

My achievements are humble and miniscule by comparison and need not be mentioned further. I just came here to thank y'all for a great - nay a SuperGreat thread!

Last edited by arsin; 09-21-2017 at 21:40..
slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 09-21-2017, 21:37
i was on a date and saw the most beautiful girl ever staring at me across the restaurant

i saw her leave. told my date i would be right back and ran out of the restaurant after the girl.

partied with her, her model friends (she is a model) and all these rich old ladies until late in the night. took her home and she didn't leave my apartment for 3 days. all we did was eat and fuk.

never saw her again

but those 3 days, killer

i dont know where i got the balls. i dont think i could do that again.

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page King of the World: your pinnacle moment

Social Website Bullshit