Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Dude in the video was in shock. But - he was helping identify people still alive. The video part was just stupidity, though. It probably helped him through coping.

as much as i'd like to believe this to be true, i'm sure he's just another idiot who thinks it's cool to record everything and share it online

in 30 years we will probably be implanting screens over our childrens' eyes when they're born

Every time I see "thoughts and prayers" I say it in Tony Danza's voice. "Ehhey! Thoughts and prayers, eh?"

PwhpsUQ.png

image of a receipt to his room. looks like 2 meals and 2 sodas.

Well that's strange, I actually know someone who worked for Volant as a Military security contractor in Afghanistan. He was paid out of a Saint Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands bank account. He now works private security in Hong Kong and married a Filipino woman who also worked at Volant.

Now this is just... weird.

Linda Sarsour Tells Social Justice Rally Attendees to Be Ready to ‘Put Their Lives on the Line’

Women's March co-organizer Linda Sarsour encouraged those at a social justice rally in New York City Sunday to be ready to "put their lives on the line" for "the movement," according to footage of her speech seen by the Washington Free Beacon.

"I am willing to die for black people, for indigenous people. I am willing to die for Muslim people, I am willing to die for the most marginalized people in this country. I am not afraid. The question is, are you ready to do that?" chanted Sarsour at the March for Racial Justice.
[.....]
[.....]

Back