[Release] Updated AmmoHud.

errr now thats just plan weird..hmmm well..er.
If i remember right the weapons icons dont have labels in the tribeshudini...If i am not mistaken they are made within the script along with the Key Press text.
I think mik has the best temp fix..just move it off screen ..I'll play with that this week when i get past a bug in my zoom script.

The stuff in the topic left is still there, just the number is changed, used to say 008 now it says 2 and the block is still there too. I set -200 for all the stuff and I remove the ; from the start of all the lines. :( wtfz

Code:
[default_grenades]
emptyTexture=(drawColor=(R=255,G=255,B=255,A=0),style=1)
fullTexture=(drawColor=(R=255,G=255,B=255,A=0),style=1)
rechargingMaterial=(drawColor=(R=255,G=255,B=0,A=255),style=1)
bDrawKey=False
horizontalAlignment=HALIGN_Right
verticalAlignment=VALIGN_Top
Width=80
Height=40
offsetY=0
offsetX=80

How I did it.

Now I don't know the codes or anything so can you explain how do I do these two things?

1. How do I make the Ammo count green like how the grenade count is?

2. And how do I get rid of the blue G# of grenade that I am on?

grenadeTag="G'" <replace the G with what ya want example "HI-TW".

the Fullammo color is your weapons ammo, and halfAmmo color is for when its low.
R Means red, G means Green,B Means Blue A means Alpha..(how dark it is on the screen 255 being darkest 0 being invisible).

Same goes for the colors.. 255 means pure color or full color..Like R=255 Means 100% red..
I use wotgreal to play with color values..You can use MSPAINT..Double click the color bar..the click on define custom color..You will see red green blue off to the side with numbers..Pick a color and it will give you some numbers..thoses numbers equal that color..
Then just put then in the ammohud.ini ..Like so
FullAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255) < Green
HalfAmmoColor=(R=255,G=0,B=128,A=255)< purple

GrenAmmoColor=(R=128,G=255,B=128,A=255)<Light Green

Play with the value to get the color you want..Hope that helps some.

Tried it didn't work. The AmmoHUD.ini is default. There are no changes. Can you just give some stuff so I can paste it in so that my Ammo count will be the same green as the grenade count and get rid of that G# of grenade I am on please?

in the AmmoHud.ini replace theses lines and that should help ya out.

grenadeTag="'"
;< Green
FullAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255)

;purple
HalfAmmoColor=(R=255,G=0,B=128,A=255)

;Green
GrenAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255)

Like this:

Code:
;Custmizible settings!
grenadeTag="'"
;< Green