TribalWar Tribes 1: LT Throwback Draft Tourney (New Players Welcome)

Humps you make laugh when you captain and pick fail teams "5 only force "even on maps like rd rc ect ... Then you don't get picked on dx and you " 6s " don't get picked again 7s your a fuck wit :) and gimli you are the most embarrassing triber I have ever met you play all your life and you still not good at anything .

machinee88 cud easily b king rager in the history of all time. he CANNOT B TRUSTED IN THIS TOUNEY HE WILL SABATAGOE IT.

Rye
Cap / LO / Home
Captain OK

Fair warning: I will not be employing the use of lube during this tourney. MasterAce may want to start looking in his area for therapists which deal specifically with cases of rape. Good luck and have fun girls. ;D

Last edited:
Rye
Cap / LO / Home
Captain OK

Fair warning: I will not be employing the use of lube during this tourney. MasterAce may want to start looking in his area for therapists which deal specifically with cases of rape. Good luck and have fun girls. ;D

Nothing like seeing the lasting impressions I've left on victims past. Let's be true with ourselves here and go with your initial gut feeling vs. me... no chance. :)

masta ace slept on

tumblr_nryzznImq51t1yehoo1_1280.jpg

Nothing like seeing the lasting impressions I've left on victims past. Let's be true with ourselves here and go with your initial gut feeling vs. me... no chance. :)

I admit, your singular skillset of hiding behind a chaingun and a stacked team does make quite the impression over time, indeed. I concede that I have no chance of reaching that level of faggotry any day soon. However, since we're on the track of being honest with one's self, have you set an exact date for coming out of the closet, or are you still throwing around ideas?

Back