[bug] issue with amazon.com ads

FOURSTAR

Veteran XX
so im thinking that this is a bug, and may explain why revenue for ad placement has dropped off for tw

i basically only see the same exact ads over and over again. at first i thought it was cached information in cookies or something to do with where i was connecting from. but after recently moving, buying a new pc and switching my isp (not in the order) - im still seeing the same exact three ads for amazon over and over.

Tbm7nqo.jpg

it seems to be picking up the word snapper

maybe its theme related? if i notice more i will post it, but im curious if any other tribalwarriors using the projecttriton theme are seeing this as well

yea I get the same shit all the time too

the bottom one is usually my last amazon search but the top one is snapper or star trek

edit: now top and bottom are last amazon search and upper right is star trek

was just getting snapper, snapper, snapper

now i get star trek, star trek, star trek

sometimes I'll get a toyota ad since I've been car shopping

you should only be getting amazon ads 10% of the time unless our ad network can't find anything relevant to show you. are you seeing these things all the time?

I was. Now I'm stuck on Givology and The Red Cross for the big ads. I get the Star Trek/Resistance thing in the top right.

you should only be getting amazon ads 10% of the time unless our ad network can't find anything relevant to show you. are you seeing these things all the time?

about 70% of my ads are amazon, and probably 95% of those amazon ads are the ones i posted screenshots of. i just get the same ones over and over basically.

something is wrong with your amazon ads d00d

Back