[NZ] mosque shooting

First off......some of you guys say this guy wasn't trolling in his Manifesto when one of the first things he screamed out was "Subscribe to PewDiePIe"

GTFO

Are you still going to tell me there wasn't any trolling in it with a straight face? Because you can't......that was an easy one.

The distortion between reality and fantasy are so bad not even "The Onion" can produce satire anymore. The world is that insane. It is a fucking clown world and none of this should be shocking at this point. This is the new normal.

TrojanMan421 said:
Everyone who mass murders innocent unarmed people is mentally ill. agree y/n?

Binary minds say YES......Of course

At face value absolutely. IT IS NEVER OK TO HURT AN INNOCENT PERSON. pretty simple right? perhaps too simple.

What is innocence exactly?

Our government does this all the time? Is it mentally ill (of course it is imo) but you don't see anyone in :flag: crying about the tens of thousands of dozen drone strikes that get Muzzies killed all over the world, for any given reason, purely because someone somewhere said so. They were on some list. Or killed because they were next to someone on some list who had the same name as a person on another list (all of which we likely sold weapons to or fought for us at one time or another).

Most of their crimes, especially the endless women and children we kill, were because of proximity or close affiliation with someone we wanted gone for reasons as bad and dumb as what this guy did yesterday.

Hell, we droned a father son combo who were American citizens years back and nobody really complained. No real outrage felt. That was the new normal. As was whatever radicalization that stemmed from doing things like that to them. They might not have been 100% innocent but they also weren't officially guilty either. And that is how this all happens.

Innocence implies you are free from guilt. Who is free from ALL guilt or sin? You can also be charged with a crime but you still have due process. As we can see with Witch Hunt people they are always accusing you of crimes, that they often do themselves, but care very little about the conviction as much as the guilty accusation they put upon you.

This isn't shocking that people living under said systems have decided to do the same.

This is the product of law and society breaking down. Kangaroo Courts, Banana Republics, and Anarcho Tyranny.....when people have been silenced but told that the system no longer works for or represents them or their interests. What else can be expected but Vigilante mindsets?

The game of judge, jury and executioner is a disgusting one but we can't expect dishonest politicians to make up the rules with exclusivity and monopolistic mechanisms of enforcement forever.

Not where this world is headed.

The Magical Zoo said:
I can’t tell if you’re excusing the act of child and women murder though. Is that ever OK? What’s your stance on this massacre? Havax? Uno?

Of course it isn't ok. In NZ even murder for actual warranted self defense is barely even ok. In fact with two recent killings it very well wasn't ok. It warranted charges against both for home invasion robberies inside their homes. One guy killed the other with his bare hands if I remember the details correctly.

I recently went through their gun laws last night to see what is and isn't allowed and there was a case of a refuge wielding a machete who got shot by a revolver by the store owner, after trying to rob the place to get his guns, and even that case had charges filed against the owner but later dropped after what appeared to be a strong public outcry.

I mean innocence comes in a lot of forms. As does guilt.

How innocent are people who subscribe to a religion who views others as "infidels" and as someone you must kill and or displace from their own lands?

Now you understand the mindset of the Crusades in general. We are going back nearly a thousand years. That is how backwards we are traveling.

These are the types of questions people like the killer asked himself and I honestly don't have answers for most of them. I don't have answers to anything just more questions most of the time.

The more you think about any of this in depth beyond YES OR NO, GOOD OR BAD, the more insane anyone sounds and for good reason it appears.

I just know it doesn't help that people like Ztir have already made comments about locking people up because they don't think like him. That anyone left of Hillary thinks I'm insane. More insane than tehvul and dare according to last polling attempts. :lol:

I, of course, feel the same way about them.

Who is correct? Me, them, both of us? Welcome to our actual reality now.

Mix in not just political ideology but an even more rigid and sustained religious ideology and diversity has created a societal tinderbox that only needs a few more sparks to really take off into something truly sick and satirical (as if it isn't already).

Everyone who says things other people don't like are mentally ill = put them away and toss the key. Most people have an easy time wanting the other side of the ideological aisle locked away or deported abroad.

We aren't far away from wrong think and thought crimes being the norms.....

D1rig5-WsAA4Fl8.jpg

The Kulaks and collection camps come next. Have already begun in nations like China and Israel. We will see them everywhere else soon enough. Same with their social media based credit system, but that is for another thread at another time.

Countries who care about their preservation don't fuck around like the West does because they have already played these games and know how they end.

Where there is one narrative, the official state narrative, by their own nationalist leaders, and if you can't conform to them you are evil and need to go away.

I'm not shocked that stuff like this happens.....but that it is so rare

I have a sick and sad feeling (for people in my own life not yours...that is your problem to worry about) that we are going to see far more of this.

The rest of the 3rd world is already burning from civil unrest and civil war......when you adopt those people plus their problems you shouldn't pretend to be immune. You should expect to adopt their clashes and their baggage.

I mean that in all forms with the 2200 quarantined illegals we have right now with Mumps, Measels, and TB/etc atm......where I'm told I have to vaccinate when Africans are bringing Monkey Pox into Europe

What is monkeypox, the rare virus that has turned up in the U.K.?

If anyone is understanding this please read about High Trust vs. Low Trust environments and what causes that.......what that is

You grew up in a High Trust environment in the West.....most of your kids are not.

A low trust environment is the end results of nobody caring about their neighbors, their fellow country men, and perhaps worse is actively wishing them dead, undermining them, often with their own tax money and government appointments, when they are not killing others directly.

Last edited:
Live and let be......Leave each other alone

You stay in your area I'll stay in mine if we can't work together and can't find common ground agreement

You leave me alone I'll leave you alone.

instead we are stacking wolves on top of lions

and oil with water

someone is agitating the mix like a bad science experiment and then sounds outraged that basic science and entropy happens in front of them

I mean I thought it was peak insanity when HIAS brought over Somalians into MN and Ilhan Omar got elected with her hijab on........only to later talk shit about the Jews.

Which result in outrage by everyone, especially the Jews.

Where the Jews and every other special interest group, activist group, condemned white male Christians for what she said, as black female muslim, and what took place (after adding Islamophobia protections to the list of things nobody can do or say).

I mean GTFO

These kind of actions are the reaction for said radicalism

It's almost like you guys think non white supremacists don't think Muslim terrorists are bad 2

Why keep importing them then? Crocodile tears.

enough said

I do not want to melt with their values; so it is very hard for for me to sympathize for their invasion.

I did not watch any of the videos just as I do not watch any of the videos of the beheadings.

It's almost like you guys think non white supremacists don't think Muslim terrorists are bad 2

Why keep importing them then? Crocodile tears.

enough said

I do not want to melt with their values; so it is very hard for for me to sympathize for their invasion.

I did not watch any of the videos just as I do not watch any of the videos of the beheadings.

but I have no qualms killing to defend my own in wartime.

enough said

the current narrative is that ISIS is bad

we must overthrow countries and have endless war to defeat them

but then we have to adopt all their war refugees

and we don't care if they are ISIS

also Assad is more bad so we need to give some ISIS our weapons to defeat him

and then some of them return to fight for ISIS

marry ISIS soldiers

and then we are told we can't just not welcome them back

that we are to blame that one of those ISIS brides kids got killed because we didn't bring her back soon enough from the war zone in Syria that she ran off to and got pregnant in.

I mean WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK PEOPLE

and add to this how they get front of the line privileges.....actually get housing in places like the UK above actual war vets who served and lost limbs (in these fake wars we obviously have mixed feeling about)

how we don't value our people or our own country and we wonder how we got to this point......how we got to where we are right now as in this instant

THE WORLD IS FUCKING NUTS!!!!

We all go more insane just living in it

Last edited:
Is this too soon to bump?
Truthbot strikes again.

First off......some of you guys say this guy wasn't trolling in his Manifesto when one of the first things he screamed out was "Subscribe to PewDiePIe"

GTFO

Are you still going to tell me there wasn't any trolling in it with a straight face? Because you can't......that was an easy one.

The distortion between reality and fantasy are so bad not even "The Onion" can produce satire anymore. The world is that insane. It is a fucking clown world and none of this should be shocking at this point. This is the new normal.

Binary minds say YES......Of course

At face value absolutely. IT IS NEVER OK TO HURT AN INNOCENT PERSON. pretty simple right? perhaps too simple.

What is innocence exactly?

Our government does this all the time? Is it mentally ill (of course it is imo) but you don't see anyone in :flag: crying about the tens of thousands of dozen drone strikes that get Muzzies killed all over the world, for any given reason, purely because someone somewhere said so. They were on some list. Or killed because they were next to someone on some list who had the same name as a person on another list (all of which we likely sold weapons to or fought for us at one time or another).

Most of their crimes, especially the endless women and children we kill, were because of proximity or close affiliation with someone we wanted gone for reasons as bad and dumb as what this guy did yesterday.

Hell, we droned a father son combo who were American citizens years back and nobody really complained. No real outrage felt. That was the new normal. As was whatever radicalization that stemmed from doing things like that to them. They might not have been 100% innocent but they also weren't officially guilty either. And that is how this all happens.

Innocence implies you are free from guilt. Who is free from ALL guilt or sin? You can also be charged with a crime but you still have due process. As we can see with Witch Hunt people they are always accusing you of crimes, that they often do themselves, but care very little about the conviction as much as the guilty accusation they put upon you.

This isn't shocking that people living under said systems have decided to do the same.

This is the product of law and society breaking down. Kangaroo Courts, Banana Republics, and Anarcho Tyranny.....when people have been silenced but told that the system no longer works for or represents them or their interests. What else can be expected but Vigilante mindsets?

The game of judge, jury and executioner is a disgusting one but we can't expect dishonest politicians to make up the rules with exclusivity and monopolistic mechanisms of enforcement forever.

Not where this world is headed.

Of course it isn't ok. In NZ even murder for actual warranted self defense is barely even ok. In fact with two recent killings it very well wasn't ok. It warranted charges against both for home invasion robberies inside their homes. One guy killed the other with his bare hands if I remember the details correctly.

I recently went through their gun laws last night to see what is and isn't allowed and there was a case of a refuge wielding a machete who got shot by a revolver by the store owner, after trying to rob the place to get his guns, and even that case had charges filed against the owner but later dropped after what appeared to be a strong public outcry.

I mean innocence comes in a lot of forms. As does guilt.

How innocent are people who subscribe to a religion who views others as "infidels" and as someone you must kill and or displace from their own lands?

Now you understand the mindset of the Crusades in general. We are going back nearly a thousand years. That is how backwards we are traveling.

These are the types of questions people like the killer asked himself and I honestly don't have answers for most of them. I don't have answers to anything just more questions most of the time.

The more you think about any of this in depth beyond YES OR NO, GOOD OR BAD, the more insane anyone sounds and for good reason it appears.

I just know it doesn't help that people like Ztir have already made comments about locking people up because they don't think like him. That anyone left of Hillary thinks I'm insane. More insane than tehvul and dare according to last polling attempts. :lol:

I, of course, feel the same way about them.

Who is correct? Me, them, both of us? Welcome to our actual reality now.

Mix in not just political ideology but an even more rigid and sustained religious ideology and diversity has created a societal tinderbox that only needs a few more sparks to really take off into something truly sick and satirical (as if it isn't already).

Everyone who says things other people don't like are mentally ill = put them away and toss the key. Most people have an easy time wanting the other side of the ideological aisle locked away or deported abroad.

We aren't far away from wrong think and thought crimes being the norms.....

D1rig5-WsAA4Fl8.jpg

The Kulaks and collection camps come next. Have already begun in nations like China and Israel. We will see them everywhere else soon enough. Same with their social media based credit system, but that is for another thread at another time.

Countries who care about their preservation don't fuck around like the West does because they have already played these games and know how they end.

Where there is one narrative, the official state narrative, by their own nationalist leaders, and if you can't conform to them you are evil and need to go away.

I'm not shocked that stuff like this happens.....but that it is so rare

I have a sick and sad feeling (for people in my own life not yours...that is your problem to worry about) that we are going to see far more of this.

The rest of the 3rd world is already burning from civil unrest and civil war......when you adopt those people plus their problems you shouldn't pretend to be immune. You should expect to adopt their clashes and their baggage.

I mean that in all forms with the 2200 quarantined illegals we have right now with Mumps, Measels, and TB/etc atm......where I'm told I have to vaccinate when Africans are bringing Monkey Pox into Europe

What is monkeypox, the rare virus that has turned up in the U.K.?

If anyone is understanding this please read about High Trust vs. Low Trust environments and what causes that.......what that is

You grew up in a High Trust environment in the West.....most of your kids are not.

A low trust environment is the end results of nobody caring about their neighbors, their fellow country men, and perhaps worse is actively wishing them dead, undermining them, often with their own tax money and government appointments, when they are not killing others directly.

Im sending my thoughts and prayers to all the white Christian families in New Zealand, who after this attack will be victims of hate and bigotry!

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

:lol:

fukin sick.....but it is what it is folks

D1vDc-BVAAAs3xr.png

I mean still trolling away in cuffs

this dude don't give a fuck

Last edited:
Did you know?

D1uig_lXQAEs2AO.jpg

of course you didn't because nobody gives a fuck

much like Haiti's mini revolution not one news network talked about (as they begged Russia to help them)

Omfg
Im sending my thoughts and prayers to all the white Christian families in New Zealand, who
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

:lol:

fukin sick.....but it is what it is folks

D1vDc-BVAAAs3xr.png

think about it basement dwellers
this guy wanted to be the ultimate
say it with me

Last edited:
That's purely a perspective thing. I don't think he did "great evil", in fact the opposite. Now, I believe the targets were Indonesian muslims. Over 70% of Indonesian muslims believe Sharia should be the law. That means if you're an atheist like me, off with my head. I don't believe in killing all Indonesian muslims. I just want them out of my fucking country.

Poor Muhammad. He’s so broken up over the shooting that he almost didn’t groom and rape your daughter today.

Almost.
D1uCOupWwAA2MdE.jpg

I mean I kind of say that as a trololololo

Pack rapists still on the loose - NZ Herald

Two men have been sentenced over the pack rape of a woman snatched off an Auckland street but police says another two are still on the loose.

Abdinor Abdi, 29, and Mohamed Bashir, 25, were sentenced in the High Court at Auckland today to 16 and 15 years in prison respectively for their part in the continued rape of the woman.

it being true is just a bonus I suppose

manifestbro

D1up38aVAAAbuT9.jpg

According to many sources, including the UN, some 90,000+ Christians were murdered last year worldwide by Muslim fundamentalists. Not a single report on CNN, nor a brief newscast on the subject by any entity in the media. That's 250 Christians murdered every day. Just silence...

Tally now 49 dead 36 in hospital (11 intensive care).

Radicalised Muslim guys will be chomping at the bit to do something drastic in retaliation.

I expect a few more like this, bigger though:

On 9 November 2018, an attack took place in Melbourne, Australia, where the attacker set fire to a Holden Rodeo on Bourke Street in the city's Central Business District. The man then stabbed three pedestrians, killing one and wounding the other two. During the attack, the car exploded from the fire. The attacker was shot in the chest by a Victoria Police officer and died in hospital.[48] Police has confirmed the incident as terror-related and ISIS have claimed responsibility for the attack on social media insisting the knifeman was an "Islamic State fighter".

On September 10, Islamist Ihsas Khan attacked a man in a park in Minto, New South Wales. The victim was chased and repeatedly stabbed or slashed with a knife. Khan was charged with attempted murder and with committing a terrorist act.[44] Crown prosecutor Peter Neil SC said there was evidence to suggest Mr Khan had been planning to attack a civilian at random on September 11 to coincide with the anniversary of the Al Qaeda attacks on the United States.

On 27 November 2017 an Australian man of Somali parentage was arrested for plotting a mass shooting. Twenty-year-old Ali Khalif Shire Ali from Werribee, Victoria was charged the next day in Melbourne Magistrates' Court with: preparing to commit a terrorist attack, and gathering documents to facilitate a terrorist act. Police believed that Ali planned to "shoot and kill as many people as he could" in Federation Square, Melbourne on New Year's Eve.

Terrorism in Australia - Wikipedia

Back