Got my L and my vodka ready for Pineapple Express tonight

A cigar that is unwrapped/unraveled and refilled with marijuana and then smoked. Another name for this procedure is Blunt. This name was aquired by the brand Philly Blunts, which is a brand of cigar that is popular for this use. Other cigar brands that are popular for this use are Dutch Masters, El producto's, Sweedish Sweets and Garcia Vagas.
Peace to Mateo, now we smoke weed like Tony Montana sniffed the yayo, thats crazy blunts, mad L's.....
~Notorious BIG

uh idk i just call it an L. but i always drink before going to the movies. if not, they'd be horrible. so nobody elze is going??

Why can't he just call it a joint like everyone else? :(

Seriously blacks have like 1000 words for pot.

joints r too quick and L is plenty and disposable. i just calculated that if i smoke before, i will peak 20 minutes into it and if i eat the roach ill peak like 40 minutes later from digesting it. any ideas??? LOL

uh idk i just call it an L. but i always drink before going to the movies. if not, they'd be horrible. so nobody elze is going??

Juzt make sure to sit close to your homez in the theaterzz, I'm tired you you guyz yelling to each otherz and generally cauzing a ruckuz during my moviez

joints r too quick and L is plenty and disposable. i just calculated that if i smoke before, i will peak 20 minutes into it and if i eat the roach ill peak like 40 minutes later from digesting it. any ideas??? LOL

Isn't it legal to smoke in the theater if you are seeing this movie?

Back