Tribalwar, I have a shitty relationship with every member of my family

I was never emo. Always hated that genre of music.

I'm so misunderstood.
It has nothing to do with music. You were always very whiny about how unfair the world was. AKA "emo."

Real men just suck it up and don't give a shit. It's ridiculous that our society accepts other options these days.

you need to get off their teat before trying to repair the relationship with your parents. once their leverage over you is gone, the dynamic of the relationship changes a lot. i had a real love/hate thing going with my mom in highschool while i lived under her roof. when i moved out, we didn't talk for a while - just cleared the air - now we get along.

i don't know about your little brothers, but i'd imagine repairing the relationship with your parents would help with them.

Murrell is typical of the emo-emasculated males of today. He lives at home and cries on the internet because his parents might not support and baby-sit him forever.

Imagine that - you live in someone else's home and mooch from them, and they have some rules?!! wtf, man, that's like, so not fair!!!one!!11!!!1!

Emofags need to toughen up and grow some balls.

EDIT: Also, anyone that suggests a solution (he move out) is wrong, annoying, or dumb.

Last edited:
Murrell is typical of the emo-emasculated males of today. He lives at home and cries on the internet because his parents might not support and baby-sit him forever.

Image that - you live in someone else's home and mooch from them, and they have some rules?!! wtf, man, that's like, so not fair!!!one!!11!!!1!

EDIT: Also, anyone that suggests a solution (he move out) is wrong, annoying, or dumb.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Image that - you live in someone else's home and mooch from them, and they have some rules?!! wtf, man, that's like, so not fair!!!one!!11!!!1!

Good point.

He should put all of his faith in an invisible, fair skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed middle eastern man that will let you into a magical sky castle if you behave and spend your life attempting to control others.

convince them to take out huge life insurance policies on themselves and some fire insurance on the house and burn the house down with them in it. just make it convincing enough as an accident.

no family. no house to remind you of them and you are subject to all the pay outs.

only easy living and certain eternal damnation awaits.

Wow some of you really show as kurayami would say your "nerd virgin" traits.

:lol: The rest of this thread is hilarious

This is bad. Am I the only one that thinks the number of people that are disconnected from reality is on the upswing?

It's not THEM murrell, it's YOU.

I started getting along with my family the very same second I moved out.

fucking :signed:

the moment i left for college and started to do things for myself is the same moment i not only earned respect from my parents, but i too started to respect them for all the little things they used to do for me, how they used to look out for me, that I had NO idea.

Back