[Accident] holy fuck ...

that was the most boring fucking story ever dude, WTF... there's no catch or twist or anything?

why would you title it 'holy fuvk'?!?! i just read that shit and it took me a long time to read it because im stoned and shit and i have to re read lines about 5 times for them to register...

so as i was like 2 lines from the bottom i realized there is absolutely NOTHING to this story... you're basically just talking about how you got hit...

what the fuck man i want my 10 minutes of my life back
:domotwak:

SoftBank%20815T%20PBa-thumb.jpg

'tis a boring thread

easier way to post this would be " today i got in a crash and my insurance bought me a new car"
[/story]

I got clipped for some cosmetic damage by a heroin dealer a few weeks ago, I said I wasnt trying to bust any balls and he rolled off 3 bills from a 10 stack wad and that was it. No cops, no insurance, no questions, no problems.

I got clipped for some cosmetic damage by a heroin dealer a few weeks ago, I said I wasnt trying to bust any balls and he rolled off 3 bills from a 10 stack wad and that was it. No cops, no insurance, no questions, no problems.

pics or ur butt was clipped by a fag.

that was the most boring fucking story ever dude, WTF... there's no catch or twist or anything?

why would you title it 'holy fuvk'?!?! i just read that shit and it took me a long time to read it because im stoned and shit and i have to re read lines about 5 times for them to register...

so as i was like 2 lines from the bottom i realized there is absolutely NOTHING to this story... you're basically just talking about how you got hit...

what the fuck man i want my 10 minutes of my life back

The twist is...wait for it...there is no twist!

Back