Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

1_August_2007_david_hahn_mugshot.jpg

good god can we just make kahula go away

every post is "I FUCKED FEDERERER DID YOU KNOW I FUCKED FEDERER LOL WE HANG OUT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I FUCKED ROGER FEREDEREDERDE TEEEHEE I'M AN UGLY BITCH BUT I FUCKED FEDERERERR SO WILL U GUYS ACCEPT ME PLZ P.S. I FUCKED FEDERERER"

can't you feel the RAGE i'm typing with

i actually didn't notice that until this thread.

I want to hear more details on the sex

Did Federere bust inside? Or was it a facial? Or maybe on her back?

What positions were used and how loud did Kahula scream? How deep did Federere go? Did he bottom out?

Was there any B action?

:hurry:

its tribalwar female syndrome

at first they show up with the idea of "taming" us or keeping us under control, managing us, etc. then we slowly but surely drive them completely and totally insane

now that shes a certifiable psychopath, this is her new schtick when she posts

rat pack broke up??

was in the army and a friend used to play tribes 1

i never even played comp games because i only used to play sports or fighting games

he showed me how to duel and the lil taunting gestures and i was hooked, tribes 2 came out and on irc i kept seeing people copy and paste shit from TW...it took me a long time to join because of the open nigger shit but was bored one day and said wtf its just the internet

do any of my real friends or family know i post here.....god no

lol, don't worry man, I don't know many people here who tell their friends about TW

And no doubt you've learned to discount the racist comments, I don't think there is a race on TW (including white) that doesn't get bagged on in this pothole

Last edited:
I just got back from the gym my guns are swelling with power. Also you are right azn it is a piece of shit tv I fucking hate it and cut my self everyday I own it.

Back