I am in love with a girl on the internet

I hope you're wearing a hoody in that picture, otherwise get a haircut.

And I second Cuthyone's vote of ugliness.

BlackSails- said:
I hope you're wearing a hoody in that picture, otherwise get a haircut.

And I second Cuthyone's vote of ugliness.
Thats a hoodie and I was about 14 in that picture since then I've hit puberity(sp)

hahah you look like a tomboy. that means you look female. that means she's not really attracted to you. unless she has a penis.

Precise said:
Then why are you judging me?

What, do only gay people judge now?

You're crazy.

What did you expect from this thread, love and congratulations? You must have been here all of 3 seconds.

Hopefully, you guys will fall in love, then pull a romeo and juilet, except , you'll be dead, and she'll be swallowing a huge load from a guy named Bjorn

how do you not know the spelling of puberty or even what the fuck it's called ("pu-berIty?")

ayzianboy said:
hahah you look like a tomboy. that means you look female. that means she's not really attracted to you. unless she has a penis.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw his picture. A REALLY ugly tomboy-esqe girl.

Cuthyone said:
What, do only gay people judge now?

You're crazy.

What did you expect from this thread, love and congratulations? You must have been here all of 3 seconds.
I guess I give you guys more credit then you deserve.

Also I didn't hit puberity till about 15

It's hard to tell sometimes if these threads are just troll threads. They all have these memberish hallmarks, the sheer cluelessness I guess...I suppose it's actually another member but I could see it being a smurf easily.

hugerofl.gif

Yeah, why would you give us any credit at all? this isn't highschool-can't get a girlfriend-city, (although it feels like it from time to time) threads like this are not well liked.

Back