MitsuLAN

the computer area is going to be seperate from the party and people who dont have LAN lanyards wont be allowed in there after the doors open for new years UNLESS they are with someone who attended the LAN

also there will be code numbers on stickers for your gear that will match your lanyard, people wont be able to take any equipment anywhere without matching that stuff for one of LA's finest rent a cops...

Mitsubishi said:
this just reeks of "I wish I had thought of it syndrome"

look dude THERE ARE GARGANTUAN PARTIES ALL THE TIME...

Friends of mine sell out 20,000 person parties on the west coast twice or three times a year which they start advertising for ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE.

and all they offer is music and booze.

I am offering music booze and games and foam and prizes.

get a clue before you start telling me (a 23 year old retired entrepanuer) what is and is not possible.

:lol:x134908234932841000035483258238823040923809234098234089209834089324098238823 times 4 more.

So I'm wondering....who's adminning your LAN? Got power taken care of yet? What about admissions and security, and who's running the tourneys? Are there raffles of any kind other than the free computer? And if the computer section will be seperate from the party section, what's the difference between that and sitting at home? Hell, I'm 3000 miles from your party section, for free.

Good luck, Mitsu. Send me your resume and I'll pass it around here at work.

old_skul said:
So I'm wondering....who's adminning your LAN? Got power taken care of yet? What about admissions and security, and who's running the tourneys? Are there raffles of any kind other than the free computer? And if the computer section will be seperate from the party section, what's the difference between that and sitting at home? Hell, I'm 3000 miles from your party section, for free.

You must have misread or misunderstood. When he said the LAN area is separate from the party area, he was talking in regards to the security question...

Why the hell would he host a foam party in the same room as all the sensitive electronic equipment? Not to mention all those open containers...

The LAN and the party are two separate things.

Mitsubishi said:
the computer area is going to be seperate from the party and people who dont have LAN lanyards wont be allowed in there after the doors open for new years UNLESS they are with someone who attended the LAN

also there will be code numbers on stickers for your gear that will match your lanyard, people wont be able to take any equipment anywhere without matching that stuff for one of LA's finest rent a cops...

wow so I guess its extremely hard to take a sticker off your pc and put it on the one you plan to steal.

at first I figured you were just naive

now I realize you're just plain stupid, you deserve what you get

(6 nerds sitting around and going "this blows")

old_skul said:

Power is easy. This place has panels every thirty feet that throw hundreds of amps. Admissions? I assume you mean people to help with check-in, the con center has people for that. Yes there are other prizes and raffles. The tournaments are going to be admind by my elite website and about 10 people pushing buttons and submitting data. The party is the whole time, on NEW YEARS there will be a seperation for the sake of everyones gear. There wont be random people not involved wityh the games untill the third day.

Damn.

This thread feels like it is filled with a bunch of people who are just angry at something. Whether it be the world, their shittiest jobs, or whatever. Just angry at something, and they are just trying their absolute HARDEST to make sure that one person doesn't feel good about SOMETHING, ONE THING that he calls a DREAM of his. Sounds like you guys are fucking losers,so much so that you feel so shitty about the person you are, you just want everyone else to feel as shitty as you do. Can't have ANYONE going around feeling good about themselves on Tribalwar.

It's either that, or their are enough people here who do feel that way who have been able to create that sort of atmosphere here. And everyone who comes to this place gets some of this asshole shitstain rubbed off on them.

And for the fucking record... WHEN [size=8+]THE FUCK[/size] HAVE YOU SEEN A MAJOR AD CAMPAIGN THAT STARTED A MONTH BEFOR THE EVENT? HUH? Don't say the fucking movies, because you'd be wrong. Movies get previews shown a year before they come out before OTHER movies at the theatre, but mass marketing on television only happens a month before. What else... concerts? Hell, most concerts don't even get advertised on TV, they rely on the fanbase to already know/visit websites/read the newspaper. What else? Video Games? Nope. T:V had a 2 page ad a year before it came out, but it wasn't until about a month before the game came out that the huge ad campaign came out. Interviews with magazines, hundreds of screenshots being released.

I am so tempted to go and just take pics of how much it sucks.

This thread is going to get hilarious around New Year's Eve.

triple said:
wow so I guess its extremely hard to take a sticker off your pc and put it on the one you plan to steal.

yes it is, the stickers are like decals if you pull them off they dont really stick anymore/come apart/leave sticky residue.

people will be hard pressed to just switch them

Scuzzle said:
Damn.

This thread feels like it is filled with a bunch of people who are just angry at something. Whether it be the world, their shittiest jobs, or whatever. Just angry at something, and they are just trying their absolute HARDEST to make sure that one person doesn't feel good about SOMETHING, ONE THING that he calls a DREAM of his. Sounds like you guys are fucking losers,so much so that you feel so shitty about the person you are, you just want everyone else to feel as shitty as you do. Can't have ANYONE going around feeling good about themselves on Tribalwar.

It's either that, or their are enough people here who do feel that way who have been able to create that sort of atmosphere here. And everyone who comes to this place gets some of this asshole shitstain rubbed off on them.

And for the fucking record... WHEN [size=8+]THE FUCK[/size] HAVE YOU SEEN A MAJOR AD CAMPAIGN THAT STARTED A MONTH BEFOR THE EVENT? HUH? Don't say the fucking movies, because you'd be wrong. Movies get previews shown a year before they come out before OTHER movies at the theatre, but mass marketing on television only happens a month before. What else... concerts? Hell, most concerts don't even get advertised on TV, they rely on the fanbase to already know/visit websites/read the newspaper. What else? Video Games? Nope. T:V had a 2 page ad a year before it came out, but it wasn't until about a month before the game came out that the huge ad campaign came out. Interviews with magazines, hundreds of screenshots being released.

When we throw raves we usually dont even relese where it is untill the day of the party. Usually just flyers with a number on them that gets a recording. And the recording just says whats on the flyer untill a few days before the show.

Back