Famous TW Fuckups

wasnt there a guy who drove 8 hours to fuck LoD and didnt even see her?

And what about LoD herself and those pictures she sent out to people?

But the BIGGEST loser/fuckup has to be Mav. I mean come on.

- MiSFiT - Fleshlight, 'nuff said.

- naner aka banana-x - Talked about how he beats off almost nightly then rubs the jizz on the bottom of his chair.

- TsN - for thinking the tribes community would allow them to impose shoutcasting rules on their matches, which ended up introducing us to TWL.

- whoever the two douchebags were at this year's UVALAN that pulled the fire alarm.

- SarcaStick - for jumping a kid half his age and size just for being annoying.

- LordJuggernaut of GoD (actually was from TWL, but he lurks here as well) using a smurf account named Cozen to tryout for one of GoD's opposing teams in T2 in order to find out their strats - then being busted on TWL for kissing his own and his team's ass in forums and demo rant boards.

- FancyCat (not really his fuckup) for allowing some random woman he met online to drive up to meet him. Upon seeing how ugly the bitch was he said he was "not feeling it" and sent her packing.

Sub40 said:

- naner aka banana-x - Talked about how he beats off almost nightly then rubs the jizz on the bottom of his chair.

- TsN - for thinking the tribes community would allow them to impose shoutcasting rules on their matches, which ended up introducing us to TWL.

- whoever the two douchebags were at this year's UVALAN that pulled the fire alarm.

- LordJuggernaut of GoD (actually was from TWL, but he lurks here as well) using a smurf account named Cozen to tryout for one of GoD's opposing teams in T2 in order to find out their strats - then being busted on TWL for kissing his own and his team's ass in forums and demo rant boards.

- FancyCat (not really his fuckup) for allowing some random woman he met online to drive up to meet him. Upon seeing how ugly the bitch was he said he was "not feeling it" and sent her packing.
I think you missed the point of the thread. First of all. Misfits fleshlight thing wasnt a fuck up. it was just funny.

And most of the things you mentioned werent "TW" fuckups or had anything to do with TW.

Good list...I actually know most of them :eek:

What about Project2501 who tried to convince everyone his g/f isn't fat @ 165 pounds? And his thread where he ratted out a co-worker for saying faggot or something and most ppl here disagreed w/ him.

Who was that guy who had a tribes message board, then got Giga's pass and smurfed as him on TW. Then giga hacked his site or some shit.

He posts (posted) on TW as Bluestick. When I recognized him I sent him a message and he sent this to me:

hey dude dont post tribal vision stuff on tv plz, dont remind them about man, they give me a hard time with it allready.

anyways nice running in to u man.

Sub40 said:

fancy cat for letting some guy he didn't know drive his truck because he was drunk, the guy crashing it into a pole and Fancy is out of the navy?

Nomad said:
what happened
Basically Krayvok acted like a complete idiot, asking inane questions and pissing everybody off a lot. One event I recall was he asked if the people at the ATI booth would take his old videocard and $20 for a 9800.
I think he also bunked in Data's room and never paid up his portion of the money for it.

You missed some big ones, Aestis.

kimrari: One of the dumbest people ever to come here.

InJECTiON: THE dumbest person to ever come here.

-Rafa-: How in the fuck did you miss him? Hypocritical Jesus freak and an idiot.

SKilLz: '€€€ WolfPacKK €€€ I named the team this because wolves hunt in packs and there "communication" is extremly good. In there domain they are "powerful". They have earned "respect" for how and what they do'
And his cheats.

Automatic Jack: I don't think that I've ever seen another fat 40-year-old whine on an internet forum about how lonely he is because of drugs. He also believes that his life calling is playing video games and is desperate enough to fuck 200 pound cows.

The very famous actor Celestial might also be a good candidate.

Nomad said:
wasnt there a guy who drove 8 hours to fuck LoD and didnt even see her?
That was coolguy.

Back