The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Khushi said:
this thread explains why people believe in religion
well duh. obviosly the pentagon was hit by neither a plane nor a missile, but in fact was smited by gods anger. occams razor

my god is a vengeful god

how about tons of eye witnesses in DC
for instance, my brother who was working on a water pipeline (one of those huge 8ft diameter ones) that runs to the pentagon

my bro was working in one of those about 2miles away when the plane hit.
he said he saw it fly over, then like 15secs later a boom and black smoke rising from the direction of the pentago

the ppl that start these conspiracy theories conveniently ignore eyewitness/ppl who were actually there testimonies

ConspiracyTheory.jpg

Eggi said:
for instance, my brother who was working on a water pipeline (one of those huge 8ft diameter ones) that runs to the pentagon

he said he saw it fly over, then like 15secs later a boom and black smoke rising from the direction of the pentago

the ppl that start these conspiracy theories conveniently ignore eyewitness/ppl who were actually there testimonies

that's because EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY CAN BE DOCTORED!

not like good old film and photo. can't doctor film and photo.

:rolleyes:

Vlasic said:
Bounty being an eyewitness isn't good enough

sweet
bounty was close, but wasnt an eye witness of a jet coming in contact, even he says he wasnt there until a day later.

data says his commander was chief on site of some sort.

thats fine..did he see impact of a commercial 757? or was he there after something hit the pentagon

The thing that bothers me about all these 'accounts' is there is nobody who put their mother or father on the plane...everyone that i or anyone else on this forum would take purely at their word and could most likely be trusted always knows someone or had a friend or something along those lines

'eyewitness accounts' can be fabricated..if you dont think so...look at something that was purely entertainment....'war of the worlds'....a radio show that had the entire world believing that we were actually under attack by aliens because of radio broadcasted, fabricated 'eyewitness' accounts

Airplanes are much more fragile than most people realize. The skin of an airplane is basically sandwiches of a cardboard like material, with epoxy and aluminum. The wings aren't exactly too strong either in an impact. They are already swept back and probably bend back during the collision.

Also, it was said that the part of the building hit had been reinforced against terrorist attacks (car bombs), so there was probably a good amount of structural steel and concrete for the plane to disinegrate against. Compare the Empire state building and the world trade centers, both hit by large planes--the Empire state building shows damage more analogous to the Pentagon.

JuggerNaught said:
bounty was close, but wasnt an eye witness of a jet coming in contact, even he says he wasnt there until a day later.

data says his commander was chief on site of some sort.

thats fine..did he see impact of a commercial 757? or was he there after something hit the pentagon

The thing that bothers me about all these 'accounts' is there is nobody who put their mother or father on the plane...everyone that i or anyone else on this forum would take purely at their word and could most likely be trusted always knows someone or had a friend or something along those lines

'eyewitness accounts' can be fabricated..if you dont think so...look at something that was purely entertainment....'war of the worlds'....a radio show that had the entire world believing that we were actually under attack by aliens because of radio broadcasted, fabricated 'eyewitness' accounts

I didn't know someone related to a tribalwar member had to be on every airplane in America. I wish i had as much logic as you.

Eggi said:

So...did he see a 757 commercial jetliner come in contact with the pentagon?

Atra said:
I didn't know someone related to a tribalwar member had to be on every airplane in America. I wish i had as much logic as you.
They dont, but again, its never 'I put such and such on that plane, i know the plane is real, i know people died on it because my [insert relationship of person who died on the plane] is dead from the crash.

Its always 'i had a friend who was about 3 miles away, he thinks he saw a jet and heard a couple minutes later heard a loud boom and saw smoke...or like bounty..who was there a day or days after the fact

Retarded thread, and I read it all.

I've been to a boeing factory here in Wichita, KS. (I live in Topeka, about 2-3 hours away).

I highly recommend you go to one sometime jugg, and see what boeing stuff is really made out of, and see what military grade planes are made out of, and you'll know exactly how the cheap aluminum melts when burned DIRECTLY BY JET FUEL. v Not to mention how many thousands of gallons worth of jet fuel?

for all you "the fucking wings fell off before the plane went in" mongers, where the hell are they huh? you would have SEEN them on the ground after the attack, and im sure that EVERYONE here didnt see shit not 10 minutes after impact other than a hole in the pentagon, a whole lot of smoke, and some dead guys. explain what happend to the wings before you say they came off. now, like i said in the other thread, what the fuck happend to 5300 gallons of AVATION JET FUEL. seriously, go look at an explosion from the movie black hawk down and you will see bigger explosions than that made with a simple REMOTE SATCHEL CHARGE. i swear, if you want me to i will blow up enough fuel to prove that whatever hit the pentagon, it wasnt what we were told it was. the jet in the picture (the first of 5 frames b4 it hit) was a private jet, and all though it DID have the AA (american airlines) logo on the back, it was WAY TO SMALL to have been a 757. believe me, my best friend is a plane expert, and all though he couldnt tell what kind of plane it WAS, it WAS NOT A GODDAMNED 757

btw what does OFN mean (im not entirely fluent in forum lingo)

AA operates small aircraft as well, american eagle dealys, those planes fucking blow though.

I get to fly Jetblue to LA on friday, wooo i think i'll make a thread about it, and see if anyone else has flown with them.

warrlord you are another uninformed, complete fucking idiot

anyone whos seen boeing's up close, and unfinished, knows the pentagon/missile theory is 100% bullshit, or anyone (like hot mansechz king bounty) thats worked with crashsites before agrees completely

watcha fucking missile impact test and fucking tell me its a missile.

missiles don't crash into things, they go boom. and you think a FUCKING MISSILE, flying THAT LOW TO THE GROUND, would cause the SAME FUCKING turbulence and "lawn damage" the fucking 747 was?

Find a missile that can fly that close to the ground going straight, and not lose altitude or crash early. Missiles come from the top down, the only thing I know of that might come in at that low of an angle is shit like M109 Howitzers (paladins), and things of that nature, which wouldn't leave that kind of wreckage, it would of blown the pentagon the fuck up.

TheGhost said:
would cause the SAME FUCKING turbulence and "lawn damage" the fucking 747 was?

not to pick sides or anything, but I never saw any lawn damage at all. In fact, it seems like it didn't touch it at all.

TheGhost said:
warrlord you are another uninformed, complete fucking idiot

anyone whos seen boeing's up close, and unfinished, knows the pentagon/missile theory is 100% bullshit, or anyone (like hot mansechz king bounty) thats worked with crashsites before agrees completely

watcha fucking missile impact test and fucking tell me its a missile.

missiles don't crash into things, they go boom. and you think a FUCKING MISSILE, flying THAT LOW TO THE GROUND, would cause the SAME FUCKING turbulence and "lawn damage" the fucking 747 was?

Find a missile that can fly that close to the ground going straight, and not lose altitude or crash early. Missiles come from the top down, the only thing I know of that might come in at that low of an angle is shit like M109 Howitzers (paladins), and things of that nature, which wouldn't leave that kind of wreckage, it would of blown the pentagon the fuck up.

no YOU are an uninformed fucking idiot. yo didnt fucking read my post at all. I SAID IT WAS A FUCKING PRIVATE JET MORON. jesus christ.

ps: this is what a missle impact would look like http://www.ebaumsworld.com/desertblast.html

vawlk said:
not to pick sides or anything, but I never saw any lawn damage at all. In fact, it seems like it didn't touch it at all.

Yeah, I know, but people are saying it couldn't be a jet because of no lawn damage, but the same applies to a missile theory.

Mister uninformed warrlord, how would a private jet punch through that much reinforced concrete, when it doesn't have an engine that would even break through the first wall?

Once again, do some research on the weights of alot of those parts, and compare it to parts of small private jets.

Back