so i got a 15 year old pregnant

El Mariachi said:
i really never meant it to happen but when you're kind of lonely things happen, and at first you think its unfair that the only chick that likes you is underage- but then after a while the thoughts keep on creeping into your mind. you don't expect this shit to happen but it does.

what about jerking off infront of eachother or 69? :f

El Mariachi said:
i really never meant it to happen but when you're kind of lonely things happen, and at first you think its unfair that the only chick that likes you is underage- but then after a while the thoughts keep on creeping into your mind. you don't expect this shit to happen but it does.
wow dude just fucking wow, that and i have been through the same thing. Except it was a three year difference and not 10

El Mariachi said:

Im sure a few of us at TW besides you have similar stories :shrug:

I know ive accidently banged a 16 year old once.

Spiderman said:
:eek: Dude. She's 15. :[

I know. ElMar seems kind of not-himself right now, from what I can tell. I don't want to get into too much detail, but there are some other circumstances surrounding this event that are making it harder to cope with than it already is.

still even if its real it isnt an "OMG I HAVE CANCER" thread.

P in da V, baby is like "wee" Mar has to make a choice. it could happen to any of us and even if BS is an educational thread.

now noboy have sex with moker.

well, all i can say is.. elmar.. i work with 72 child molestors and killers every day.. and a hell of a lot of them say their story is the same as yours.

the moral of the story is, i hope you have 15,000 for a bondsman

Oi vey. If I tune into WOFN and it was a rating stunt I'll strangle you at UVA7. But I believe you. :[ She should have sucked for freedom.

Bounty said:
I know. ElMar seems kind of not-himself right now, from what I can tell. I don't want to get into too much detail, but there are some other circumstances surrounding this event that are making it harder to cope with than it already is.

Poop Dick?

Bounty said:
It's his cousin?

El Mariachi said:
. Our tongues darting around, chasing each other for ever.

Havent read thread, but i believed El mar until that line . calling BS as im sure others have done

It's very simple to have a friend post on behalf of you securing the story - Just reference the midnj homosexuality thread. ;)

Back