[pics]Got a P89

your life must really suck if you believe that you were destined to be stupid redneck that married a whale.

sounds like you're in a jam
SOLUTION?
ctrlk.jpg

JodoFett said:
I like how he talks more gangster as the thread goes on.

I'm amazed I can even type considering I haven't slept in 3 dayz...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
"3 Point poppin, 6 point droppin, kicking that 8-ball around, fuck a Crown"

I dont have to lie about shit...This wasn't a "I'm tough thread"...Also about the having access to illegal bullets statement...One can get anything if u got the right connects...

Also read what I posted...I didn't draw the gun on that dude...I gave it to a friend...

I can take a hit man...Pain is just another emotion...Emotions can be repressed and ignored...

If I pull a weapon it will be to use it...

Dead men say nothing...

Only pussy around here is attached to my wife and our girlfriends...
FYI (because you weren't smrt ((note this)) enough to realize that you're nothing more than an idiot who thinks he's hard. If you truly can get illegal bullets, then go for it. When you get caughte with them, then realize that I feel sorry for your children, more than I already do. As to the drawing a gun on a guy, I could give less of a shit. You're still nothing to me, nor to anybody else than your fat bloated wife (who I might hit, if she lost my bodyweight plus around 90 pounds). As for taking a hit, I have a scar in my right eyebrow (fortunately, because it's hard to see), where I was hit with a baseball bat. Did I have to be a pussy and pull a gun? nah. I just recognized that he didn't fight right(as in beating me like a MAN would), and had to resort to being a pussy and hitting me with a wooden bat.

I hate pussies. I don't like you at all. See a resemblance? I think I do.

Blackie

JodoFett said:
Cause you busy protecting your wife from the Bloods?

Bloods? They dont fuck with us in San Antonio...They know better...Gangs like that are bottom of the foodchain here...
They keep to themselves on the east side and sell crack...

I'm up cause one of the boyz is a dumbass, and didnt check to see what kind of product he had...

MrGone said:
I'm starting to think that the joke's on us, like a trailer park Horka Thane.
I'd put $$$$ on it. This guy isn't real. If he is, then he's in trouble, because he doesn't know shit. He's a wannabe, maybe, but I think he's a wannabe wannabe, with a fat gf.

blackie420rx said:
FYI (because you weren't smrt ((note this)) enough to realize that you're nothing more than an idiot who thinks he's hard. If you truly can get illegal bullets, then go for it. When you get caughte with them, then realize that I feel sorry for your children, more than I already do. As to the drawing a gun on a guy, I could give less of a shit. You're still nothing to me, nor to anybody else than your fat bloated wife (who I might hit, if she lost my bodyweight plus around 90 pounds). As for taking a hit, I have a scar in my right eyebrow (fortunately, because it's hard to see), where I was hit with a baseball bat. Did I have to be a pussy and pull a gun? nah. I just recognized that he didn't fight right(as in beating me like a MAN would), and had to resort to being a pussy and hitting me with a wooden bat.

I hate pussies. I don't like you at all. See a resemblance? I think I do.

Blackie

I can get that type of ammo anytime if I want to...However shooting at cops is something I'd really rather not do...

Getting caught? Not an option...

Oh yeah If you would have ducked the bat would've missed...I'm sure u had it comming though...My bat isn't made of wood...

WTF do u mean "fight right" ? All is fair in love and war...This isnt the 1920's...Its kill or be killed...

Besides what fairy allows himself to be hit with a bat by someone...

U remind me of my stepdad..."If u knock a man down in a fight u let em get back up"...

Fuck that noise I get em down Imma make sure that fucker doesnt get up...

Ok so ur a fag u dont like pussy...No prob here...Your choice...I aint gonna judge u...Hell thats an extra bitch for the rest of us...

BTW: I dont care if u dislike me on a personal level...U aint nobody anyway...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
I can get that type of ammo anytime if I want to...However shooting at cops is something I'd really rather not do...

Getting caught? Not an option...

Oh yeah If you would have ducked the bat would've missed...I'm sure u had it comming though...My bat isn't made of wood...

WTF do u mean "fight right" ? All is fair in love and war...This isnt the 1920's...Its kill or be killed...

Besides what fairy allows himself to be hit with a bat by someone...

U remind me of my stepdad..."If u knock a man down in a fight u let em get back up"...

Fuck that noise I get em down Imma make sure that fucker doesnt get up...

Ok so ur a fag u dont like pussy...No prob here...Your choice...I aint gonna judge u...Hell thats an extra bitch for the rest of us...

BTW: I dont care if u dislike me on a personal level...U aint nobody anyway...

god shut up fag

JodoFett said:
Ah, the Crips then.

I used to chill with some E.T.G Rolling 60 Crips...They too were selling rock back then...Some cool old black men...Old black men know all kids of shit about bitches...

Chrom said:
Why do the Bloods know better? What did you do???

Why? Cause it's like the wild kingdom...U got the top of the food chain here that employs dirty cops, D.E.A, and others of the like nation wide...

Then u got the bottom of the food chain such as Bloods, and Latin Kings who sell rock and break into cars...

What did I do?

I pay attention and 10%, and give respect to the top of the food chain...

Chrom said:
Oh, so you're being extorted and paying bribes.

Gotcha.

It's a game...Games have rules...

Make over a certain amount and u gotta pay...Law of the land...One can choose not to pay...Happens every so often...Comes out on the news...

Pretty messy most times...

you're STILL here??

just go kill yourself while your whale is passed out. no one will miss you but your kids (little do they [or you] know they will be better 200% better off without you to raise them)

Back