Fucking Shit! Al Muktar's A Girl!

SniperOmega said:
Being im a vet4, I have been around here for awhile... and I have to draw the conclusion on past experiences, that you are false. ves

p.s. stop posting?

uhm
fake pics?
naaah mate...
fake girl?
maybe...

Al'Muktar said:
wait that makes no sense
the pics are real
me being a girl is not
uhm yeah 0_o gg da :lol:

See, you're laughing at pointing out something that we already knew. There have been much, much, much better fake-outs here on TW. You should do a bit more research before you attempt faggotry of this magnitude.

daerid said:
See, you're laughing at pointing out something that we already knew. There have been much, much, much better fake-outs here on TW. You should do a bit more research before you attempt faggotry of this magnitude.

yeah
I tried my whole-hearted best
and put in a ton of effort
to decive tribalwar into thinking I'm a she :lol:
have you even read the thread? :lol:
you actually think I was trying to convince? :lol:

puh-lease.

none of you think he was serious when he pretended to be that chick did you? He's posted pics of her numerous times before saying it was some randomn slut he knew.

eject.jpg

muktard posted the pics of that chick before. he actually is the dude in the middle that needs a haircut of that pic with the three gays...

Anybody that actually fell for this ranks up there with the biggest fucking morons ever to grace TW. Particularly since we've all seen those pics before. The concept of another female possibly posting on TW makes far too many of you excited.

Back