Should I keep having sex?

Chavey said:
if the best you can do is to bang a fuckin mongloid when you at least show *some* signs of intelligence, then you are the most pathetic person ever.

btw, do we have an age for these lovebirds yet?

Him 25, her JUST TURNED 18.

CUM SEE THESE HOT DOWNS SYNDROME BARELY LEGAL CHICKS IN ACTION!!!

Cherub Vision.

Before they got together
Before.gif

After their first tardfuck
after.jpg

Last edited:
1. You wouldn't have moved her hand onto your crotch if she weren't disabled. This means you were taking advantage of her lack of understanding of the situation.

2. It's illegal.

3. It's really, really sick.

Stop, for the love of God.

Man if this ever gets out in public and there is a trial.. Mental age and physical age are two very different things... I work with these kids, and if you don't think you will be prosecuted you're very wrong. What you were doing is taking advantage of her. I'd also say that you have a couple of screws loose for even wondering what it would be like to have her rub you.. You're right up there with the Pederasts if you ask me. I hope that this is a really bad joke.

okay, I doubt that you are reading this... I wouldn't be, but if you did get this far...

Honstly, it really depends on how affected the girl is by down syndrom, I mean, if its impossible to have real conversations and doing anything than using her as a fuck toy, you are a sick fuck. But, I think that there are different levels of down syndrom, so maybe it isn't that big a deal...

I have a mentally disabled cousin.

He can't comprehend time or money, he's 14. His mom was a binge drinker. His IQ must be < 60. It makes me want to cry every single time I hear him say he loves me.

Please, delete this post, and don't post DS nudes you sick fucks

Solomon: Do you love me?
Cassiday: Yes.
Solomon: Do you think I'm attractive?
Cassiday: No. You look fine just the way you are.

All i know is this.

This is very fuckin sick, and you're prolly gonna burn in hell for it.

Back