Cheated On

Jazmine said:
My husband was married to his first wife for 5 years. His best buddy from the Air Force he found out had been having an affair with his ex for about 1 1/2 years before he knew.. The guy even got down and out and my hubby had given him the spare bedroom not realizing what we going on.. He got divorced, they married the day after.. He met me so now its all good. :D

holy shit.

Jazmine said:
My husband was married to his first wife for 5 years. His best buddy from the Air Force he found out had been having an affair with his ex for about 1 1/2 years before he knew.. The guy even got down and out and my hubby had given him the spare bedroom not realizing what we going on.. He got divorced, they married the day after.. He met me so now its all good. :D

yes I know there will be a happy ending to this. I am sure I will be over it long before they are, they have to live with what they did, it will catch up to them sometime, I leave clean. Karma will take care of the rest of course when it happens i won't care.

You are right about that. Keep positive thoughts and all will be good. Best thing to do is live your life happy, that will really piss her off. ;)

Holy shit!

The "BF" will be removed from my name also. This is horrible, like something out of jerry springer. Now all that interest he showed in moving here makes sense :/

I can't beleve he would do this...

Blitz, I don't have ICQ installed anymore but you can reach me at bf_kowboy@hotmail.com (tho I guess I'll be changing that in a while...)

Sorry to hear about all this bro.

flash lives in maine

and according to blitz's profile, he lives in washington state

THIS IS VERY STRANGE TO ME

yeah it sounds like it was just an online thing to me rather then actual "physical cheating" at least thats how it sounded to me.

BF_Blitzkrieg said:
That BITCH

I'm having torulb writing this, because my hands, my legs, my whole body is shaking. I've been crying, punching things, throwing things, screaming, yelling, everything short of get drunk and kill something (the former of which I'm tempted to do anyways), all because of what I read tonight

My girlfriend has been cheating on me

I thought that things were gettting better! I thought that, it'd been so long since we've fought, that things were looking up! I was wrogn. Dead wrong.

Not only is my ex-girlfriend of 5 years cheating on me, she's cheating on me with someone who I trusted for just as long. iv'e known him since soon after I met her, and until recently wer were great friends. Then he became good friends iwht her, and I began to dislike him. Then he came to visit for the summer, and I saw the way the y acted together and got suspicions. But <b>she</b> assured me nothing was going on! <b>She</b> assured me that they were just close friends, nothing more!

WRONG

For te passt several months, they've been e-amiling eachother back and forth on a secret e-mail account. I've got pictures of the guy naked, jacking off. I've got evidence of her sending pictures of herself naked, or at least partially so, to him. I hav eno clue what she's sent to him, but all the e-mail sf rom him I've read make it look like twie as passionate, twice as loving, twice as involved as anything she's sent me in the past 4 years at least.

Its hard to descirbe what it feals like to love someone one minute, and hate them te next. But I sure do know what it feels like.

BTW, for anyone who cares, she's Plain Jane on T2BB and in-game, Psycho Fairy on Tribes3.org, Xanthra on here, and God only knows what else she is

lol, I remember Flash, well there ya go, women suck, and she is a fucking bitch.

Adonis said:
yeah it sounds like it was just an online thing to me rather then actual "physical cheating" at least thats how it sounded to me.

yeah, and that's really fucking funny to me

no offense blitz

but this doesn't seem nearly as bad as finding out your girl was banging some other dude in real life

Adonis said:

No I'm betting it was physical, flash has come to "visit" over here in WA a couple times.

Back