Rude people... (no, not a parody)

GroundZero333 said:
you must drive a fucking tin can if you can have such disregard for someone elses property. oh shit he forgot something in the mall damn him for incoveniencing you. you need to grow up and realize the world does not revolve around you. everyone isnt there to please you. you take the shitty spot and you walk your stupid ass to the door. its not that difficult.

Shiver said:
maybe alot of you guys are just too old. but i agre with opi and fedz. maybe i need anger management too or something but if someone pisses me off like that i lose my patience. i start off with little patience to begin with.

If it pisses you off so much that you lose all self-control, then you'd go ahead and key the car while someone CF's size with a gun and a badge was there, right? :rolleyes:

"I'm so pissed" is the weakest argument there is. And messing with people's mirrors (especially the right one) is more satisfying, because there's no twinge of guilt afterwards.

Bubbles said:
If it pisses you off so much that you lose all self-control, then you'd go ahead and key the car while someone CF's size with a gun and a badge was there, right? :rolleyes:

like i said. internet badass with no balls.

no see, keying a car while the person or a cop is presently there is even stupider than keying it period. it's meant to be as a surprise when they get back, i doubt anyone has ever keyed a car while someone was around.

FedZ said:
no see, keying a car while the person or a cop is presently there is even stupider than keying it period. it's meant to be as a surprise when they get back, i doubt anyone has ever keyed a car while someone was around.

translation: it's mean to be a surprise because you have no balls, therefore "SURPRISE ANONYMOUS VANDALISM VAV"

Back