Bye Bye TW

vab critter, never really talked to you though. Have fun in the real world, it can be scary at times... just think of all the nice people here on TW! err...

JuggerNaught said:
what pics are you talking about? the bikini pics? so what? she's in a bikini. she deserves the scarlet letter treatment for wearing a bikini? get over it. yeah, some in here might get jazzed because this is the first time they've ever actually talked to a woman that has worn a bikini before...some of us just like talking to her for her personality, not her tits Thank God because that is some NASTY shit.

after you get laid a few times and stop referring to your dick as 'little mr nasty' because it was the name your mom gave to it, you might see that not all guys talk to females primarily because of what's below their belts, and you can actually have a conversation with a female that goes a bit farther than 'who's your daddy' Aw. You got me on that one. You got me pinned to a T. They let you buy that new joke book with your foodstamps?

Barracuda, I'm not here to discuss with anyone ; much less YOU - the facts on my breasts.

MCP is what they call you if thats how you look at all women. And if you didn't understand that it's called Male Chauvinist Pig. =)

Have a nice day :wave:

:heart:

so then if she's so nasty...lets see some pics of that fine stable of women you have at your beck and call barracuda.

other than female family members, lets see a pic of one female that can say your name without saying 'restraining order' or 'pathetic' in the same sentence?

©ritter said:
Barracuda, I'm not here to discuss with anyone ; much less YOU - the facts on my breasts.

MCP is what they call you if thats how you look at all women. And if you didn't understand that it's called Male Chauvinist Pig. =)

Have a nice day :wave:

:heart:

Yes I was Archimedes.. sorry if that was misunderstood.

Ben Reed said:
I could follow the crowd and throw in a "Good riddance", but far be it from me to pass judgment on someone who's never tried to kill me.

wtf youre still alive?

goddamn minions... :mofo:

JuggerNaught said:
so then if she's so nasty...lets see some pics of that fine stable of women you have at your beck and call barracuda.

other than female family members, lets see a pic of one female that can say your name without saying 'restraining order' or 'pathetic' in the same sentence?
Any of the ladies I know have too much self respect to let me go posting pictures of them for trailertrash like you to fap to Juggernaut. And even if they didn't, I have too much respect for them to do so. So you think what you want. Whatever makes the time pass quicker in between welfare checks for you, I'll support.
And I really would have been better off not seeing pictures of ©ritter. She seems like a pretty nice person overall, but the fact that the pictures have been passed out makes me think Attention Whore.
At any rate, gl ©ritter. Hope everything that you want to do, you're able to.

Back