Thanks again for all your help with hotornot people of tribalwar irc (especially scou

They didn't have my password, that's why they couldn't change any of my info, like my pic or profile.

I was pasting links to my double-matches in IRC but I left the cookie portion of the URL on.

I can only surmise that they were able to log in under my browser session, but when they tried to put goatse as my hotornot pic, it kept asking them for my password, which they didn't have.

;)

I dig 60-year-olds with wrinkly ballsacks

Just a nice guy, professional who is not into BS. Gay, not ashamed. Hate being over 50, but cannot do anything about it. I feel and too many times act much younger <G>. Love rock n roll, dancing, sports, and just being with another nice guy.

KUSYEROPDQUF.jpg

of course I am laughing about this, why would I have posted it if I wasn't? heh

BeavisNuke said:
They didn't have my password, that's why they couldn't change any of my info, like my pic or profile.

I was pasting links to my double-matches in IRC but I left the cookie portion of the URL on.

I can only surmise that they were able to log in under my browser session, but when they tried to put goatse as my hotornot pic, it kept asking them for my password, which they didn't have.

;)

Ah, I see, still lame, but funny :p

:rofl: x infinity

god bless you tribal war, beavis finally gets owned in only a way he could be.

enjoy the dates with the other men, and remember beav at least give them a reach around, cause they know already you arent going to bust inside

Fancy Cat said:
this made my fucking day

made my fucking week :bigthumb:

maybe if we're real lucky, he'll come back and give all the intimate details about his man-dates. I'm sure his WRX will really dazzle da' boys.

Next thread Beav starts will be "So..I wined him, dined him, and then 69'ed him"

Back