I just had my tail removed......

sick.gif

It's the same incision as a hernia. Abdomen next to the upper thigh. And...ummm...yeah, it's a little lopsided...but nothing too noticible.

And in reply to the nut question, I will say this...

Ya know how they say if you lose an arm or leg, the other grows stronger to help compensate? I can now put holes in walls...

(XN)Wraith said:
It's the same incision as a hernia. Abdomen next to the upper thigh. And...ummm...yeah, it's a little lopsided...but nothing too noticible.

And in reply to the nut question, I will say this...

Ya know how they say if you lose an arm or leg, the other grows stronger to help compensate? I can now put holes in walls...

So any woman you have sex with is horribly maimed and killed by high-velocity semen? (just like when Superman killed lois lane)

Just one...but she recovered after a few months, and I've sinced started practicing that whole Tantric thing.

(XN)Wraith said:
Just one...but she recovered after a few months, and I've sinced started practicing that whole Tantric thing.

"OH NO! A METEOR IS COMING RIGHT AT THE EARTH! Quick, get Wraith to point his dick at it and masturbate!"

A guy I know was at the gym and after his shower he was drying off... starts off innocently enough. Somehow, while he was drying certain body parts (his balls) he managed to do something wrong. His nuts got jangled around somehow and one testicle went around the other and the cords got tangled. He didn't notice it for a few days and by the time they figured it all out, one of his balls's was dead. Be careful... even when you're just drying yourself off, danger lurks everywhere.

Syrinx said:
A guy I know was at the gym and after his shower he was drying off... starts off innocently enough. Somehow, while he was drying certain body parts (his balls) he managed to do something wrong. His nuts got jangled around somehow and one testicle went around the other and the cords got tangled. He didn't notice it for a few days and by the time they figured it all out, one of his balls's was dead. Be careful... even when you're just drying yourself off, danger lurks everywhere.

^^^Biggest Phobia Ever.

I'm Soooo protective against that. I've known like 5 guys from soccer who've had it done.

Torsion. That's what they were scared I had at the very beginning...but as the pain had lasted more than 2 hours, they ruled it out. 2 hours is all you have until your nut dies w/ torsion folks. Watch yourselves...

(XN)Wraith said:
Torsion. That's what they were scared I had at the very beginning...but as the pain had lasted more than 2 hours, they ruled it out. 2 hours is all you have until your nut dies w/ torsion folks. Watch yourselves...

stop it, you're scaring the fucking shit out of me

Back