I just had my tail removed......

Nah, shitting was never a problem, the biggest problem was having my girl on top, that would HURT like a bitch.

I gotta jam gauze in my ass crack, put on a maxi pad to cover that shit and wear tighty whites to bed, this is so fucking suck.

I just keep thinking about my next dosage of good drugs.....
I will have to do this for like 1 month, FUCK!

HelenKeller said:
do do you have to sleep on your chest too? i'd suffocate myself :(
The secret is to take the pillows you normally use for your head (since having them under your head while lying on your stomach is uncomfortable as fuck), and turn them lengthwise, and place them under the side of your torso that your head faces. This lessens the angle your head is turned to, and is actually quite comfortable. At least that's what works for me.

PessimiStick said:
The secret is to take the pillows you normally use for your head (since having them under your head while lying on your stomach is uncomfortable as fuck), and turn them lengthwise, and place them under the side of your torso that your head faces. This lessens the angle your head is turned to, and is actually quite comfortable. At least that's what works for me.

exactly

HelenKeller said:
so does anyone *shudder* have a pic of one of these tail thingys?

I asked the Dr. to let me keep it in a jar, but he said..."no, it needs to be tested"

when I had shattered my kneecap, and had a 3rd of it removed, I got to keep it. I put it in a jar, brought it to a funeral home, and had it put in embalming fluid. I was going to have it made into a necklace, as soon as all the flesh had come off the bone, but my Step mom threw it away.

ugh.....still can't sleep, ahhh drugs.

I sleep on my stomach anyway... don't know why, cause it seems like an uncomfortable position, but that's the only way I can sleep... I'm just waitin' for back problems to attack. :D

I can take a picture of it, if someone wants to post it. I have no place to host the pic.

wow meds are REALLY kicking in AGAIN........................weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Uhm this is fucking crazy-talk.

You had a zit-apple growing in the crack of your ass?

Why didn't you go to the Doctor when you first noticed the Apple?

Ahh fuck I'm envisioning it draining.. Fucking puss going everywhere.. This is the nastiest fucking thing ever.

Sry man but like, wtf.

Just Wtf, that's all I can say.

I had a pretty bad case of epididymitis (Infection or inflammation of the epididymis, which is a tubular structure attached to the upper posterior part of each testicle, and results in scrotal pain) a couple of years ago. My left nut swelled up pretty bad. Hurt like a bitch to walk. Doctor gave me some antibiotics, and after a few days, I was all good, except it was a little harder than the right one.

So exactly a month later, I wake up, take a piss, and nearly pass out from the pain. My left nut is now the size of a goddamn pretty big orange. Go to the hospitol, get wheeled into the emergency room because I can't stand without the pain causing me to black out. Doctor tells me the epididymitis never really cleared up, and gives me some more antibiotics. This is a Monday. I had a followup with my urologist scheduled for that Thursday to check up on the original infection, so the ER doc tells me to stay out of work until then, and make sure I make that appointment.

So I spend the rest of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in bed on so much vikidan it's not even funny. I was still in so much pain I couldn't walk. Docs kept telling me, "Just stay in bed, and take those antibiotics." Thursday rolls around, and I go to the urologist. He takes one look at my nut, and tells me it's probably cancer. Tells me to come back tomorrow to see a surgeon. I go back Friday, surgeon takes a look at it, and asks me what I'm doing Sunday morning. I mention that's my 21st birthday. So he says, "Great! Be here at 6am for surgury." I'm like, "Fuck!"

I go after that for an ultrasound just to double check against torsion and shit. I tell ya, there is nothing fucking more weird than getting your nut ultrasounded. Anyway, I go in Sunday morning, they prep me, and wheel me into the operating room. The plan is, they are going to pull it out, see how it looks, do any biopsies right there, and if anything funky pops up, just remove it then and there.

I pass out, and wake up about an hour, hour and a half later. I do it all stealth like, so the nurses don't know I'm awake, and try to do a little feel to see if it's still there. I was so messed up though, and they had given me a local down there, so I couldn't feel jack shit. Nurses see me awake, and wheel me back to my room. My mom's there, and I ask her if they took it...

She says yes. :( :cry:

Turns out that it wasn't cancer, but the 2nd infection had killed the testicle and turned it cystic, so they removed it anyway. Now I am the one-nut-wonder.

But yeah...sucks about your ass d00d.

k
just read this thread

wut
the
fuck

oh well
GL ocman :) hope u feel better

but still
wut the fuck.

dude
u had something up ur asshole the wholetime

uve been geting some ur whole life
must feel wierd now :(
my condolences

No, but to borrow a joke from Robert Schimmel, I thought about installing a lotion dispenser...

And then I thought of the kittens. :(

Back