dear lockntross, juggernaught, critter, and onnotangu

K-Rex said:
Wow, Juggs is a moron.

But more importantly can I be infected with aids if I fuck a bucket full of bloody aids infected needles, because I'm a little worried.

Only if it's filled with the corpses of aids infected people soaking in water

JuggerNaught said:
you've been proven wrong...multiple times, you just dont want to accept it.

thats fine...you dont have to...i know it...and most importantly you'll know it ;)

Did you even read what yobol posted?

Ignorance really must be bliss you dumb piece of white trash modem reseting shit.

How about this, you stick to the topics you know something about (IE reseting modems) and you let the big boys talk about the other things. If we need someones modem reset we'll call you.

NolMan said:
Did you even read what yobol posted?

Ignorance really must be bliss you dumb piece of white trash modem reseting shit.

How about this, you stick to the topics you know something about (IE reseting modems) and you let the big boys talk about the other things. If we need someones modem reset we'll call you.

Nol, tell us how you *really* feel plz.

Special said:
Blah.

What part of LA were you in? I hate you. Don't talk to me.

actually i was pretty far north; i stayed in ventura, but i was doing some studio work in LA. pm me, i'll link you to a rough copy of the project.

ima start selling anti-AIDS water filters (coffee filters dont tell anyone) at local herbal-medicine stores

those fuckers will believe anything

What the fuck is this new software that Cnet is trying to get me to install to download a fucking freeware file

what a bunch of jews

JuggerNaught said:
2. your body injests water every day of your life (for most people) and its used primarily by your blood for transport, cooling and waste...your body is 85% water. i'd say its a safe bet that blood will stay alive and functioning just fine in tap water, although, after a while it will be dilluted if there is more water ppm than blood.

this is still my favorite quote. it should be in quote hall of fame or something? anyways.

"your body injests water every day of your life (for most people)"

I KNEW IT. THERE WAS SOME SORT OF LIQUID suBsTANCE I WAS CONSUMING EVERY DAY THE ANSWER HAS BEEN FOUND. (for the people who dont drink or breathe air everyday i have included this parentheses just for you)

"...your body is 85% water"

POP QUIZ is JuggerNaught completely wrong the answer is yes

"i'd say its a safe bet that blood will stay alive and functioning just fine in tap water, although, after a while it will be dilluted if there is more water ppm than blood."

....i have included this diagram to better illustrate JuggerNaught's point!

aids.GIF

the end

JuggerNaught said:
you've been proven wrong...multiple times, you just dont want to accept it.

thats fine...you dont have to...i know it...and most importantly you'll know it ;)
It would seem you are having a conversation with yourself..?

Back