[NFL] 2018 Regular Season

HelenKeller

Blind BitchXV
CWITfIS.jpg

I'll try to update this every week rather than weekly threads this season.

WEEK ONE

ymP581j.png

Z0CvdVX.png

SprNeZm.png

o7pMh48.png

xDGbrzJ.png

Seahawks FS Earl Thomas has ended his holdout and will report to the team on Wednesday.

The Cowboys tried hard to acquire Thomas, offering a third-rounder before upping it to a second-rounder, but the Seahawks were'n't having it. Thomas expressed his feeling of disrespect from the Seahawks on Instagram on Wednesday but will otherwise report and play out the final year of his deal. We think it's still possible a trade is worked out at some point this season.

Holdout Le'Veon Bell remained away from the Steelers for the start of 9 AM meetings Wednesday.

It's not a good sign for Bell's playing status for Week 1 against the Browns. It's tough to envision coach Mike Tomlin throwing Bell out there if he misses part of the practice week, which starts today, especially after being away from the team all summer. James Conner is looking like he'll get the nod right now. Bell has until Saturday afternoon to report in order to get paid for Week 1.

pretty rare to have fellow players speak out negatively on another player's contract stuff

Steelers LG Ramon Foster and C Maurkice Pouncey expressed frustration with Le'Veon Bell continuing his holdout on Wednesday.

"What do you do? Here’s a guy who doesn’t give a damn, so I guess we’ll treat it as such. I just hate it came to this," Foster said. "He’s making seven times what I make, twice as much as [LT] Al [Villanueva] is making and we’re the guys who do it for him." Pouncey added, "The business part...I get it. But not if it's game day. We have a game this Sunday, we're all the way into the game plan and you're still not here?" Players typically side with players on money, but not when it's costing the team potential wins with Bell not showing up. This is getting ugly for Bell.

Not bells fault at all steelers franchises him every year

What if he gets hurt game 1 and loses all $ for a long term contract

Steelers fault for not pulling a gurley and signing him sooner to long term deal rbs dont last long 30 tops and hes 26

Id sit too

bell aint playing this weekend

what do you guys think of my cowboys chances?
i spent the offseason creaming my jeans about the longhorns :( so i dont have much info for cowboys

Back