OT: All your base are belong to us

allbase.jpg

yeah I was here before and checking out TW longer then what my join date says, I know if played out, but I'm freekin lookin for something to do and its my fathers day and I wanted to fuck around in PS..

You know that thread that was post a couple days ago about TW sucking nowadays... its because of useless prick posts like his.

<dukenukemvoice>Bitchin'!</dukenukemvoice>

In other news...This just in!

Clan All Your Base recently overwhelmed the Clan ZIG Tank Depot, Mech Repair Station, and Starport on Omicron Five with a fierce assault by the First AYB Assault Mech Lance.

One Clan ZIG Transport made it offplanet, but was heavily damaged by Clan AYB aerospace fighters launched from the Clan AYB Heavy Carrier "Bad C.R.C.".

Reports at this time indicate that the Clan ZIG Tansport attempted a hyperspace jump, but the jump drives failed, leaving it stranded near the Clan AYB home system of Teedubya-Dotcom.

Taurus said:
yeah I was here before and checking out TW longer then what my join date says, I know if played out, but I'm freekin lookin for something to do and its my fathers day and I wanted to fuck around in PS..

You know that thread that was post a couple days ago about TW sucking nowadays... its because of useless prick posts like his.

chill the fuck out kid. it's father's day. shouldn't you be with your father rather than being a little bitch on internet forums?

Back