This is for you Trump voters.

MILWAUKEE—In a sharply worded post-election threat on Tuesday night, the Republican Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump said that he intended to sue the entire population of Wisconsin “for everything it’s worth.”

In his terse remarks, Trump departed from the customs of political concession speeches by failing to congratulate the evening’s winner or thank his supporters, instead sternly warning the people of Wisconsin to “lawyer up.”

“By the time my attorneys are through with you, I’m going to own your entire state, lock, stock, and barrel,” he said. “Not that I want to own it. Wisconsin is a freaking dump.”

In announcing the lawsuit, which he said he would make the state of Wisconsin pay for, Trump denied that he was being a poor loser.
“I am a fabulous loser,” he said. “I am the biggest loser in this country.”

MILWAUKEE—In a sharply worded post-election threat on Tuesday night, the Republican Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump said that he intended to sue the entire population of Wisconsin “for everything it’s worth.”

In his terse remarks, Trump departed from the customs of political concession speeches by failing to congratulate the evening’s winner or thank his supporters, instead sternly warning the people of Wisconsin to “lawyer up.”

“By the time my attorneys are through with you, I’m going to own your entire state, lock, stock, and barrel,” he said. “Not that I want to own it. Wisconsin is a freaking dump.”

In announcing the lawsuit, which he said he would make the state of Wisconsin pay for, Trump denied that he was being a poor loser.
“I am a fabulous loser,” he said. “I am the biggest loser in this country.”

Andy Borowitz is a fucking jew loser cunt

He holds the Bible high..... he puts it down, and he lies!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/ted-cruz-keet-lewis-super-pac-donations-221656

Also:

Cfc8UW3W8AQAS2T.jpg

Last edited:
same ol obnoxiously blaitent lies n denials of obvious but unfortunately widely known facts regarding the liberal left. i for one personally interact with more libfucktard pc white apologist ultra pussy bitch safespace rainbow unicorn utopian sjws than i do actual logical thinking humans on a daily basis. of course they r all democrat voting blind sheep, totally mind controlled by emo mm, n totally unwilling or unable to attempt to use their god given (omg im a bible thumpin evang cuz i said god!) brains to think for themselves.
I think you need a hug. :) And I hope some1 shows you a rare kindness today :sunny:

why is this a big deal are people so goddamn bipartisan at this point that a rich guy hanging out with his governor is some sort of conspiracy?

wut? only people like soros, buffet, gates, and other filthy rich progressives hanging out with politicians isn't considered a conspiracy.

dummy.

wut? only people like soros, buffet, gates, and other filthy rich progressives hanging out with politicians isn't considered a conspiracy.

dummy.
:lol: thats even more fishy

land developer hangs out with his governor on good terms

panic.gif

dummy.
You have an unending desire to vote against your own interests. Then again maybe you're a rich kid who had a dad with a trouble manufacturing business. At any rate you're an ideologue.

Consider whom you berated above, compare and contrast them to the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson and Jim Walton (of Wallmart fame). They're all regressives.

I agree that most "progressives" are to often only spouting liberal doctrine to fulfill their own economic needs but who side would you rather be on?

Last edited:
why is this a big deal are people so goddamn bipartisan at this point that a rich guy hanging out with his governor is some sort of conspiracy?

Liberalism can be contagious like cooties or gayness. No true conservative would ever be that close to a filthy liberal.

you've got the guns, what are you waiting for?

You'll never get people to even consider that as long as they can get cheap flat screens, internet is affordable and there is something new and shiny being put in front of them in the media every couple of weeks

Back