[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

You guys took 1st...

Voted again and I'm getting a bunch of coworkers to sign up so we can open up that lead a bit more

I just voted again. But I'm also thinking that they're gonna try fucking us over on the last days and knock off a couple more thousand and we will lose to xbox fags :(

I just voted again. But I'm also thinking that they're gonna try fucking us over on the last days and knock off a couple more thousand and we will lose to xbox fags :(

I'm shooting for a 2000-3000 vote buffer so this cannot happen. Which at the rate of 400 more than them a day is not that hard to get.

Now we just have to keep that momentum and I think we will since obviously more and more people are signing up. I'm hoping for a big boost today since the university my finacee and I went to just got back from spring break. She is still there and hopefully handing out a fuck load of fliers.

She DJd for the college station for a while so I think she will try and get on and plug the contest there as well.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

3/16

Telos, what ever happened to that "brother" that e-mailed you?

My polite response the knowledge that I forwarded it to feldmann myself and I'm assuming pressure from his family reading it since I posted it here and on facebook lead him to apologize profusely for making such a bone head mistake.

Being the nice guy that I am I removed all copies of the e-mail from the internet.

Chatted with him on gTalk for a bit. He seems like a pretty chill dude that was just sick of his family constantly talking about this contest. To some degree I understand that frustration because I currently get to answer 20+ e-mails/phone calls a day with a request for an update.

Had my mother over for her birthday and all she could talk about for the 4+ hours she was at my house was this contest. It will be awesome as hell to win but I'll be happy its over no matter the outcome.

Then again I'll probably have to answer questions about "how could we possibly have lost" for the next few months if we lose. so lets win this. :sunny:

My polite response the knowledge that I forwarded it to feldmann myself and I'm assuming pressure from his family reading it since I posted it here and on facebook lead him to apologize profusely for making such a bone head mistake.

Being the nice guy that I am I removed all copies of the e-mail from the internet.

Chatted with him on gTalk for a bit. He seems like a pretty chill dude that was just sick of his family constantly talking about this contest. To some degree I understand that frustration because I currently get to answer 20+ e-mails/phone calls a day with a request for an update.

Had my mother over for her birthday and all she could talk about for the 4+ hours she was at my house was this contest. It will be awesome as hell to win but I'll be happy its over no matter the outcome.

Then again I'll probably have to answer questions about "how could we possibly have lost" for the next few months if we lose. so lets win this. :sunny:

So the guy that emailed you was the groom for the other wedding?

Is there a discussion thread anywhere that the other group is discussing the contest?

Back