The Truth about old_skul

Roga said:
This thread needs some livening up!

goat.jpg

old_nipples.jpg

LOOK AT HIM ATTACK THE SHIRT!! OMG

my response : I'm glad most people here are respecting the fact that.. even though we know the Cheater dinesty* as a well respected part in the community, it dosen't mean we know them %99.9 ........... and I really would like to keep it that way.

that goes either way.. wether what she was true.. or what cheater said was true...

That shouldn't be taken in any offense to OS or Cheater, but honestly, I like both these guys

what they do in thier private life, is just that.

wether he IS like this, or wether he ISNT like this...

DOES NOT MATTER TO THE TRIBES COMMUNITY

let the Sabazo? Family take care of this, there is nothing we can do but think Old Skul is a wifebeater.. so why even bother with this distraut forum post?

there are some really sick phsyco wemon out there, and some really sick phscyo men out there..

does this change my view of old skul at all?? umm.. no.. why? because first off, this isnt any of my buisness, 2nd off.. I know there is so much story behind this that again.. isn't any of my buisness.

Last edited:
WiLd_FiRe said:
well i left off on like page 30...

did groover/OS ever say anything

if so can some one post them for me?

I don't think shes replied since the original post.

Maybe she got arrested again or something.

If it gets locked, how will we bump it in 2 weeks, a month and then in 3 months and 6 months.

Its TW tradition.

um... don't rockstars usually beat their wives/gfs? maybe olds is just training for when he gets that big break

Back