OJ

You guys have it all wrong. OJ won't be a nigger anymore. He will marry a nice white girl and have a white picket fence. No more nigging.

This guy is a fucking dumb motherfucker. How he managed to get away with murder is just a clue about how terrible the courts are in LA. While in prison, he's been drawing a $25,000 dollar a month pension from the NFL - which his daughter has wasted it all on shopping, alcohol, parties and living the dream. OJ's house was foreclosed on because she didn't make house payments for over two years. He's coming out of prison with less than nothing.

Not that I care, the fucker should have been executed years ago.

so i guess his daughter is next on the kill list

This guy is a fucking dumb motherfucker. How he managed to get away with murder is just a clue about how terrible the courts are in LA. While in prison, he's been drawing a $25,000 dollar a month pension from the NFL - which his daughter has wasted it all on shopping, alcohol, parties and living the dream. OJ's house was foreclosed on because she didn't make house payments for over two years. He's coming out of prison with less than nothing.

Not that I care, the fucker should have been executed years ago.
But is he still receiving the 25k? If so, that's a cushy fucking life he's going into after 9 years in the slammer

i still feel like there might be some truth to the whole "his crazy son killed them and he covered it up" story

i mean either way he shouldve been locked up for it

or just outright euthanized like all blacks should be but what can ya do

i-heard-oj-simpson-is-gettin-remarried-i-guess-you-16082658.png

Back