Krayvok's thread got deleted?

well you be the one in charge here, if he nexted someone he was wrong...

and no I don't read every thread.

Kray was wrong, anyone who does it is wrong, imo.

I said that already, if mofo did post personal info, names and numbers he is wrong.

I thought it was an unwritten rule here, no nexting or ban.

Make it definitive and eliminate the witch hunts. Seems simple enough for me. :shrug:

:spineyes:
it's not simple. it would START a witch hunt for people to burn. just look up 2 posts from yours. and then we'd wind up wiping out half the forum.

Like I said. Rayn will huff and puff, ban one party, forums cry of injustice, claim tw is about free speech.

It's getting old. Be consistent or let someone else admin.
dude I just lifted a ban from you last month and you're complaining? i don't like removing people. if i never lifted the bans of people who got banned here there would seriously be no one left. you're almost all assholes.

FYI-I posted people's personal information in retaliation for my information being posted, I never started the nexting trend, although I did coin the phrase :)

I fully agree anyone that takes part in that sort of shit should be banned, and that means, vanster, naptown, refried, isuk, lemon, fraggle, and probably a few others should have their accounts deleted. Including me. I don't give a fuck about this account or about this place, sure I have friends here but fucking with someone IRL is bullshit

As far as the "threatening" reps and pm's, you fucking idiots it was a joke do you really think I was serious? :lol: you're fucking pathetic.

FYI-I posted people's personal information in retaliation for my information being posted, I never started the nexting trend, although I did coin the phrase :)

I fully agree anyone that takes part in that sort of shit should be banned, and that means, vanster, naptown, refried, isuk, lemon, fraggle, and probably a few others should have their accounts deleted. Including me. I don't give a fuck about this account or about this place, sure I have friends here but fucking with someone IRL is bullshit

As far as the "threatening" reps and pm's, you fucking idiots it was a joke do you really think I was serious? :lol: you're fucking pathetic.

sending death threats at 4am on christmas morning

LOL just playing around

y would a plumber want an a+ cert

a+ cert might get you a job at geeksquad or call center helpdesk

Some people are fine with being stagnant. I am not one of those people. I have my diploma now so I am now able to do things I have always wanted to do that not having a diploma stopped me from doing.

I am going to get A+ certified because more and more employers, in certain fields, are requiring A+ certification. Even if the individuals goal is not working at geeksquad or at a call center help desk being A+ certified will be a good thing.
:sunny:

Sorry to ruin your man sex fantasy, however my Dad is my Dad. He is not my biological dad but he is my Dad as far as I am concerned. If that concept is beyond your reasoning abilities then that is your problem.

Also I am not the one with a gay sex pic as my sig. If you have homosexual interests then that is your interest. I won't judge you, because if you are a fruit then that means more pussy for me when I end my year long practice of celibacy. There is nothing wrong with telling a story Apathy. Just make sure to tell it right while leaving any opinion and assumption out of it. If you are still confused please refer to my sig.

No, but when he goes to Detroit for a few days to attend to his business he does leave money on the counter that most times stays there. He doesn't have to give me an allowance because I have no problem getting money. I am a plumber by trade and I'm not lazy. So you do the math.

Shocker, tehvul refers to the guy that puts his dick in his ass as his dad.

ya that was more rhetorical because u compulsive liar and i put u on ignore now

So I have 6.20 gigs of A+ study material just because huh? :rofl:

wnwe.jpg

BECAUSE PLUMBERS NEED A+ Certs

No they don't. Most folks are happy to have one skill set. I am unlike most folks, because I actually enjoy learning.

Hey troll. Take a screen shot where I claimed to be an expert at A+. Don't worry. I will wait. In the meantime Britney bitch.

Last edited:

Well I never did anything with your threats on my own life because I just didn't ever feel threatened. I'm pretty sure you were serious, but for the threat to be actionable, a person has to really feel like they're in some kind of danger.

It's like bark bark bark woof woof bark yap yap yap bark yip yip bark bark. All day, every day.

It's like bark bark bark woof woof bark yap yap yap bark yip yip bark bark. All day, every day.

Yep and who better to say the above but a bitch like you.

i wish one of you would just report mofo to the cops. it only takes one of you.

Hey Dick Tracy. The police will then come here to TW looking for evidence. Which will not end well for TW. Also why call the cops? Can't you fight? Well never mind. Sorry I asked that question, because most of you are pussies.

Last edited:
dude I just lifted a ban from you last month and you're complaining? i don't like removing people. if i never lifted the bans of people who got banned here there would seriously be no one left. you're almost all assholes.

:)

its impossible to be disappointed with krayvok.
it would be like trying to get mad at a retarded dog.
he lust looks at you and lols his tongue and you're like 'fuck you're dumb you have no idea what you did'.
i mean anyone else.

That may be the most apt description for that fucktard I've seen to date.

Back