drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

anyone else notice TPK saying he has really important shit to do but has been writing essays for hours on a forum that means "nothing" etc??

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 260
User Name Posts
The Pumpkin King 68
Al'Muktar 33
Obibun 28
Phyzx 13
Falhawk 11
dibs 11
Ztir 8
T-Refried-455 8
havax 7

badmofo going to need to step up his meltdown to catch tpk

You assholes have your own agendas.

"Oh, if I paint it as a meltdown it will be so great for me."

"Oh, if we just say Falhawk trolled TPK it is so kewl cus troll victory so awesome on TW."

Makes you all feel really good to label things that you know nothing about.

You call it like you see it bro. Call it however makes you happy cus I know you want to.

I'm just not taking any of your shit anymore and calling you all out, of course you will spin it to your favor as best as you can, just like Falhawk will spin his creepy obsessive harassment as something normal, cool, or victorious, when really... it really stops at "creepy", and if none of you can see that, than that's fine.

There are not very many intelligent or chill people posting here. Not very many people that know anything about life. You all sure think you do though. No worries... It's not my problem.

Here's a basic concept for you. How could you possibly judge somebody you've never ever even met before? (I know you will say oh but you contradicting yourself cus you judging me, but I'm really not, cus despite anything I've typed, I feel I don't know any of you, but that is maybe too deep of a contradictory concept for you to grasp maybe).

Everyone and their mother thinks they are the smart. It's statistically proven. Makes you wonder where all these idiots that win Darwin Awards come from right?

anyone else notice TPK saying he has really important shit to do but has been writing essays for hours on a forum that means "nothing" etc??

It means I'm burning time when I shouldn't be... and now I'm done...

Everyone in here is a dipshit psychoanalyst making a complete ass of themselves with erroneous assumptions.

You guys can have at it.

I'm out...

idk, i just skipped to the last bits and they are pretty good

And for reference, I don't give a fuck about this guy putting this shit in his sig.

I think it's funny, flattering, and awesome, or whatever....

I will only care 9 years from now when he's posting it in 5 different individual threads on a monthly basis and my hair has changed fucking color by then...

ok now I'm really out...

listen tpk, you need to step up the posting here bro, otherwise it may start looking like you don't care enough.

sup tpk

r u my buddy still

Oh fuck yeah dude.

I don't have no beef with u whatsoever.

U cool dude in my book.

Why wouldn't I like you?

I like pretty much everyone here... minus one...

That's for real...

I like most people I meet in general...

OMG can't stop posting holy shit I gotta go...

tpk u ran away before you answered my questions, and i think it's pretty telling when you consider the questions you ran away from

i asked you what your crimes were

it's a very simple question that we use when interviewing people to gauge how truthful they are being

what are you hiding?

al muktard spend so much time stalking tehvul / and tpk i wonder if he ok too u kn0

i still lov dis d00d tho u know :sunny: (badmofo smiley 4 u br0)

Back