Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I'm about a week late on the 9/11 stuff
Page 3 of 10
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 09-17-2011, 13:22
I think it's hilarious that people actually believe that our government could pull of something like this without anyone knowing.

Sponsored Links
Shiloh
Veteran++
Old
42 - 09-17-2011, 13:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoe View Post
the WTC twin towers were designed to withstand a Boeing 707

all steel framed buildings have withstood fire indefinitely, except wtc 1,2,7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRSr1MnFuk

The best example is the winsor tower fire in madrid. The top 11 stories were steel framed, and collapsed after the fire. The lower floors had a concrete core, and did not collapse.

heat makes steel soft and weak. Hours of fire makes a lot of heat. no steel framed building with unprotected supports has withstood a lengthy fire.

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 09-17-2011, 13:38
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 09-17-2011, 13:47
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 09-17-2011, 13:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoe View Post
the WTC twin towers were designed to withstand a Boeing 707

[img]

all steel framed buildings have withstood fire indefinitely, except wtc 1,2,7.
Well the didn't do what they were designed to do then. Is that your point?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 09-17-2011, 14:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
I think it's hilarious that people actually believe that our government could pull of something like this without anyone knowing.
except this is not pegged at the government at all

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
47 - 09-17-2011, 15:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

In the evening of 9/11, they decided to "pull it" which means a controlled demolition.
I admit i don't know much about explosives and demolitions but what i know is that it takes alot more time than half a day to plant explosives on key structural elements of a building of that size.
The people who decided to "pull it" must've had advanced knowledge.

Seriously tho, anyone who actually believes the official story about 9/11 is beyond retarded or rather, was successfully brainwashed.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 09-17-2011, 15:34
Says the guy who believes that Opa gassed six million parasites. Point is, you ain't perfect yourself, buddy.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
49 - 09-17-2011, 15:36
I don't think i ever said that buddy.
The victors of wars write history and i'm quite sure that the number of 6million dead jews was slightly exaggerated.

Dresden
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 09-17-2011, 15:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
It's been well established for over a decade that anybody who believes a word of the ZOG explanation of 9/11 isn't very intelligent. A trained monkey can see it's a gigantic lie. The towers were all rigged with explosives and brought down in a controlled manner to justify waging war on Israel's regional enemy Iraq and to bully Iran by sandwiching it between Afghanistan and Iraq. Oil and mineral profits to gargantuan jew-owned corporations were an added bonus. Something that's hardly ever discussed however, is the poppy surge in Afghanistan which is used as a weapon against Iran and Russia.

GraphiX
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 09-17-2011, 15:40
****ing Christ. The 2nd tower went down from top to bottom. If they were going to use explosives they wouldn't put them at the top of the building.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
52 - 09-17-2011, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphiX View Post
****ing Christ. The 2nd tower went down from top to bottom. If they were going to use explosives they wouldn't put them at the top of the building.
So you would only plant explosives at the base of a structure?
You might want to do some reasearch on how commercial demolitions are being done.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 09-17-2011, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
I don't think i ever said that buddy.
The victors of wars write history and i'm quite sure that the number of 6million dead jews was slightly exaggerated.
Not just exaggerated, a complete lie. They can't produce evidence of one jew being gassed in one homicidal gas chamber on one order of the Third Reich. It's that simple. The whole story is a blood libel concocted in some jews fetid brain. Now, you want to be careful with what you say here because your jew-dominated government has a special authority that scours the Internet for any truthful comments about the alleged Holocaust, the department for the protection of the constitution or some such. They'll have you arrested and thrown in jail with Ernst Zundel, Germar Rudolf and others.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 09-17-2011, 15:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
So you would only plant explosives at the base of a structure?
You might want to do some reasearch on how commercial demolitions are being done.
Have we ever commercially demolished a 1400 foot building?

Dresden
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 09-17-2011, 15:48
Quote:
A jump in UAL (United Airlines) put options 90 times (not 90 percent) above normal between September 6 and September 10, and 285 times higher than average on the Thursday before the attack.
-- CBS News, September 26
A jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above normal on the day before the attacks.
-- CBS News, September 26
No similar trading occurred on any other airlines
-- Bloomberg Business Report, the Institute for Counterterrorism (ICT), Herzliyya, Israel [citing data from the CBOE] 3
Morgan Stanley saw, between September 7 and September 10, an increase of 27 times (not 27 percent) in the purchase of put options on its shares. 4
Merrill-Lynch saw a jump of more than 12 times the normal level of put options in the four trading days before the attacks. 5

9-11 Research: Insider Trading

Dresden
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 09-17-2011, 15:50
Quote:
Turner Construction, who supervised the 2000 demolition of the Seattle Kingdome, participated in the post-9/11 Ground Zero clean-up and performed extensive renovations within the World Trade Center towers just prior to 9/11, was in fact performing unspecified renovation work throughout the WTC complex until the very morning of September 11, 2001. The Port Authority of NY/NJ now claims that records describing such work or other projects were destroyed on September 11, 2001. A December 2000 WTC property assessment described required renovation work to be completed within one year, upon steel columns within elevator shafts of both WTC towers that was immediately pending or already underway.

Terror devastates A/E/C firms

12 employees of Turner Construction were located in an office in the third subbasement of Tower 1, the north tower. Turner had been performing renovation work in various parts of the center and had occupied various office spaces.

Terror devastates A/E/C firms.(World Trade Center attack)(Brief Article) - Building Design & Construction | HighBeam Research

In 1997 Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). The Indian Head Naval Surface Warfare Center, a laboratory managed by NAVSEA was described during the 1990s as the "National Center for Energetics", the "Pentagon's jargon to broadly describe explosive materials, propellants and pyrotechnics" and as the "only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States".

Aidan Monaghan's blog | 911Blogger.com

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 09-17-2011, 15:51
The more people involved, the less likely a conspiracy is true.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
58 - 09-17-2011, 15:51
Quote:
So if we would demolish a 1700 feet building, you think they would only plant explosives at the bottom? Do i understand you correctly?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 09-17-2011, 15:53
I have no idea how the **** you would demolish a 1400-1700 foot building.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
60 - 09-17-2011, 15:54
Then shut your mouth you moron.

Page 3 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I'm about a week late on the 9/11 stuff

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
¯\_(ツ)_/¯