Ayz I am challenging you to a duel.

how did the cops find out?

how did you not know they were underage?

why did you admit to it?

where did you pick up said underage girls?

how did the cops find out?

how did you not know they were underage?

why did you admit to it?

where did you pick up said underage girls?

I don't know I think one of them got in trouble with drugs or something and said something to get out of trouble. But I am not certain. That happened along time ago.

I knew they were young but I didn't realize how young and to be honest they were older than what the court records show. One of them is close to my wife and has 3 kids, she come over here all the time.
But at the time I was pleading guilty and didn't think about it. which was stupid.

At a party.

When I was seperated from my wife I accepted fellatio from 2 females. they turned out to be underage. about a year later the police called asking about it. I admitted to it.. a month or so later I was charged. went to court pled guilty. initially I wasn't on the registry but they change laws every year and when they do that it retroactively changes for people convicted. so about 5 years later they changed a law and I went on the registry. that is about when the fail to register happened.
anyway about 3 years ago it changed from sex offender to violent because a law changed making anyone 5 years older than the person they where involved with violent.

that is it basically in a nutshell.

i'm glad you set the record straight

unfortunately the straight record makes you seem pretty creepy and dumb

how did you go about meeting 2 13 year olds

were you perusing the local middle school parking lot and sad 'fuck it'

Back