You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

I'm actually laughing my ass off on that one. I didn't think it would work as well as it did.

Edit: And yes. I'm also a Doctor Space Pirate.

SonGohan said:
It is, after all, an internet forum. Nothing should be taken seriously in such places.

SonGohan said:
Who would parade the death of someone's motheri n their sig other then a waste of flesh that is slowly stealing the air from me with every breath they took?

Someone on ignore, that's who. The first person I've ignored in 5 years. (The only other one was Gigafool for a little while)

:lol:

yeah you don't take this place seriously at all

how in the holy fucking hell do you draw this conclusion

shit you're dumb

woah, struck a weak point eh? Drawing this conclusion over the fact with all the trolling/stupidity and free insults Kura has thrown on tw in the last years, he should have been banned already. People have been banned for much less already and the only way he could still be around is because everytime he posts a thread or a thread is posted about him, the admiration of the kura-idol draws so much attention he must be responsible for like 20% of the activity on these boards all by himself.

woah, struck a weak point eh? Drawing this conclusion over the fact with all the trolling/stupidity and free insults Kura has thrown on tw in the last years, he should have been banned already. People have been banned for much less already and the only way he could still be around is because everytime he posts a thread or a thread is posted about him, the admiration of the kura-idol draws so much attention he must be responsible for like 20% of the activity on these boards all by himself.

yeah im not really going to explain why this is so dumb to someone as retarded as you

(you have proven to be retarded over the years)

I got to go home because of the snow etc

anyhow I was reading this thread and my son came up and saw your sig.

he said "Hey that guy is saying "bububububububububububububub"

I laughed my ass off

the end.

hey dave larkin would you please respond to my urgent inquiry

I did. Believe everything you see on the internet. It's ironic that you'd actually nibble at bait I posted some odd years ago. :lol: I HATE MySpace, so I put in Bi to fuck with all the people that knew me in school and make their heads spin.

But you didn't need to know that. You're just a pawn in my glorious game of getting the attention off of Kura.

Cliffs:

Fraggle posts thread with revealing info about Kura - thread gets deleted immediately

Fraggle posts follow-up thread again with revealing info (full name/old address/school etc..)

Kura sees this and PM's Fraggle stating that he's done with TW, spawning this thread

KittyCat comes in and claims that it was actually him that found this info, but had kept it secret because he has morals and prefers to keep Kura around for entertainment

Kura haters and Kura e-knighters begin what is sure to be a 50 page war

So wtf was his name anyway? Where is this info? How did fraggle get it?

Back