Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Honestly if u are in favor of guns just state sensible reasons for owning them

1) they're fun
2) when handled correctly, are about as dangerous as any household intimate object
3) any random guy who wants the t-shirt I am wearing could murder me for it, so I want to protect myself
4) it's been a law since the inception of the country

Disillusioned ideas of combating an army that makes all other nations on earth combined recoil in fear of having to deal with them is not a valid reason

these fukin conspiracy theorists now have a video showing the muzzle flashes

coming from the 4thish floor and not the 32nd as reported by authorities

jfc these guys will believe anything

:lol:

Twitter

1) they're fun
2) when handled correctly, are about as dangerous as any household intimate object
3) any random guy who wants the t-shirt I am wearing could murder me for it, so I want to protect myself

Disillusioned ideas of combating an army that makes all other nations on earth combined recoil in fear of having to deal with them is not a valid reason

because it is a right enshrined in our constitution there isn't a need to justify

sorry not sorry

wars USA has won since WW2

zero

half of Korea (look at North Korea today)

none of Vietnam (despite winning ALL battles)

and don't get me started on Iraq and Afghanistan

15 years of pure pain ...... we still never going to "win" that

why?

Im sorry but a foreign power waging war in another country isnt what i mean. And im pretty sure you know that

Im talking FARC, chechen rebels etc. You can check this list if you want List of guerrilla movements - Wikipedia

America isn't every 3rd world shit hole they've destabilized

Their farmers and goat herders could definitely bring the most insanely op military this world has ever seen to its knees

Love this argument from clueless libscum. "You can't revolt against the United States military!!!" It comes up every time there's a gun control thread, without failure.

What you fail to account for is the vast majority of the people in that military are the ones who would side against a tyrannical government. They would be the revolutionaries. Last time I checked, tanks and planes don't drive themselves. Our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines took an oath to defend The Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They didn't take any oath to defend a corrupt, illegal government against their families and their own best interests. Support for civilian arms is very high in the military.

But you're such a dumbass you don't even realize the most obvious truth about all this: actual armed revolt isn't even necessary, and it's not the main purpose of the 2A. Merely the potential of armed resistance is enough, in most cases, to keep tyranny at bay. If the basest motive of government is to continuously amass power over the people, then tyranny is inevitable unless the people retain the ultimate reset button: revolution. The existence of an armed, trained, and willing populace is very effective (if imperfect) at moderating government's power.

Last edited:
"A brother of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Craig Paddock says he was a multimillionaire who made much of his money investing in real estate."

Fucking Trump!

culture for starters

whether or not this is a gun debate, when things like this happen, is there any part of you that thinks "maybe there's something we can do to prevent things like this from happening; we should look into it"?

or is it just the cost of doing business here?

is there something that could happen that would make you rethink this?

why use military force on american people when you can just drown them with bullshit issues like kneeling during the anthem

1) they're fun

You're dead wrong. You've never been more wrong in your life. How does that feel?

1) they're fun

you forgot because "fuck you they are not your property, i am not your property, molon labe"

it's like this forum has it's own russian spies manipulating this drama. where is fsb-spy when you need him?

American gun owners, ask a Canadian what "sensible" gun regulation inevitably leads to.

Don't give them an inch.

Im sorry but a foreign power waging war in another country isnt what i mean. And im pretty sure you know that

Im talking FARC, chechen rebels etc. You can check this list if you want List of guerrilla movements - Wikipedia

i am unfamiliar with what official state sponsored army the Taliban is........ISIS comprises today

who we can't seem to keep out of Syria, Iraq, or Afghanistan

and even Europe for that matter

as was evident again yesterday in both Canada and France

Back