[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

Lots of non calls in NY-WAS. How about the other games? I have DirecTV Center Ice but it doesn't work in the playoffs. Used to be able to just go to the NHL section and flip channels from game to game, now they are spread out over a few hundred channels.

a few in the pens/flyers game. fairly well called so far imo.

Hah I didn't necessarily think the long haired faggot asswipe's hit on Fleury was really worthy of a penalty, but they're gonna call that regardless. Seemed like it took a while to call though.

fucking theodore good fuck he suck why they even sign that Piece of shit!

Was that in English?

i watched all tree games on and off

tsn nyr was
tsn2 devil vs flyer
cbc pens against dirty flyers

and about to watch VAN

gO CANUCKS !

You did not watch them for free. You have to pay for cable to watch them.

Edit: And TSN2 is a specialty channel. You have to order than one seperate from normal cable. You still have to pay for it.

Last edited:
I didn't see Biron's play, but I believe Theo took the lead for the worst goalie in the playoffs tonight. 4 goals on 21 shots.

rangers_logo.gif

Chicago+Blackhawks+v+New+York+Rangers+Mz0s1_HvpTll.jpg

henrik-lundqvist-crossed-pads.jpg

HUGEEE WIN. THANK YOU LUNDQVIST

Loved the Rangers game! Lundqvist was amazing. Dubinsky's game winner was sick. And Theodore let Gomez score, god is that bad. If Theodore was blind folded and standing where he should have been, it would have hit him in the chest. Gomez has to be the worst shooter in the NHL. Once he scored I was like... "The Rangers might be the favorite to win this series...."

Back