[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

:wave:

My predictions are that I will be called a homer 47 times before the Finals, 17 times during the finals, and 47 times during the coming year. This does not include the 352 other insults regarding my small penis and my mother.

It will come down to Wings vs. Boston, Wings in 6.

people wouldn't call you an annoying faggot if you didnt hop on the detroit playoff bandwagon every year and make 2+ threads per game

people wouldn't call you an annoying faggot if you didnt hop on the detroit playoff bandwagon every year and make 2+ threads per game

Umm, I would say all you faggots who think I am a bandwagoner can lick my balls. Been a Wings fan for 30+ years bitches. I just chalk it up to a bunch of whiny cunts who are jealous......

you dont make a single post about the redwings all season long

but, like clockwork, come playoffs you come in as a pompous bandwagon faggot proclaiming the superiority of the wings

how many wings games would you say youve watched this year?

hell, how much hockey have you watched this year period?

i mean it wouldn't even be so bad if you had half a clue what you are talking about

but its pretty evident by every post regarding hockey that you've ever made that you don't, and are just regurgitating whatever your biased local news stations pump out

you dont make a single post about the redwings all season long

but, like clockwork, come playoffs you come in as a pompous bandwagon faggot proclaiming the superiority of the wings

how many wings games would you say youve watched this year?

hell, how much hockey have you watched this year period?
Let's see...I have watched at least 50 Wings games and Hockey Night in Canada frequently. Fuck you bitch when I post during the playoffs..do you really want me to post about every game? Because I do not come here and remind you personally that I am a Wings fan means jack shit. :fu:

:wave:

My predictions are that I will be called a homer 47 times before the Finals, 17 times during the finals, and 47 times during the coming year. This does not include the 352 other insults regarding my small penis and my mother.

It will come down to Wings vs. Boston, Wings in 6.

it's not that you were a homer during last year's playoffs... it was that you believe everyone's opinion has no validity besides yours when it comes to hockey

EAST:
(1) Boston vs (8) Montreal -boston
(2) Washington vs (7) NY Rangers - Washington
(3) New Jersey vs (6) Carolina - Carolina
(4) Pittsburgh vs (5) Philadelphia - Philly

WEST:
(1) San Jose vs (8) Anaheim - san jose
(2) Detroit vs (7) Columbus - columbus (yes, columbus)
(3) Vancouver vs (6) St. Louis - st louis
(4) Chicago vs (5) Calgary - chicago

boston - san jose final

the boston montreal series will be an awesome first round matchup

those thinking columbus will beat detroit... care to wager on that?

ur lucky android#1, my jew strat almost worked if not for drury and bergeron not playing sunday

SO CLOSE :lol:

Back