[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

We are on top as far as votes go at voting close.

They have started the audit and were very impressed by my spread sheet, I pointed out the BS that that spike was and included the spread sheet as evidence, they will not be telling any one the outcome until the 8th. So now its a sit and wait situation.

If you think you need more 1s on the spread sheet PM me what days you claim you voted and I'll update. Its an honor system really and I may not accept all of your "hey I voted this day" claims.

this is great, its like a real election

I KNOW that you can put two more votes in for me.. I voted and just never bumped the thread at least that many times. There were probably more, but thats a safe estimate.

lol, i keep missing threads at the very top of the page because i was used to letting my eyes skip over this one when it was stickied.

are you sure that wasn't just a bogus entry in your spreadsheet? It looks like it went cleanly from one point to another.

you can still check vote counts on the contest site. And I put that entry in myself set an alarm for 1155 to check it out.

i probably had a couple more votes than posted in the thread, but I wouldnt want to throw off your estimates as I really couldn't say how many.

gl

Back