Recount's "DPS"

Since this is the thread I bitch about stupid shit in I'd like to bitch about people that request a blessing other than Kings when there's no other Paladin. I'm 99% sure that Kings is the best blessing for everyone except maybe healers.

Since this is the thread I bitch about stupid shit in I'd like to bitch about people that request a blessing other than Kings when there's no other Paladin. I'm 99% sure that Kings is the best blessing for everyone except maybe healers.

Heh, I had an idiot in RDF group who refused to heal unless he got Kings and there were two paladins. The other one was doing it so I gave wisdom, he continued to bitch so I left.

:lol: at needing kings to do H-HoL with a 5300 GS.

Are we supposed to know what your noob ass means when you say 5300 GS?

Also, nothing wrong with asking for buffs that you should be getting.

People carry Kings drums for this reason.

Are we supposed to know what your noob ass means when you say 5300 GS?

Also, nothing wrong with asking for buffs that you should be getting.

Asking for buffs no.

Demanding buffs for something you're stupidly overgeared for or you won't do your role yes.

I'm a dick so I can see myself doing this.

Especially if I see retarded people in my group.

It was literally the first trash pull, there really wasn't any time to see if anyone was retarded. And I was the tank so I left because PallyPower was telling me he already had kings so I thought the other pally was doing it and I did Wisdom. And he persisted in his crying (70% health at the first trash pull) so I left group, logged on my hunter and did his first RDF while waiting for the other debuffs to fall off.

Give you more troll-bait, got ToC the second time around and dropped it when people started greeding the drops off the champions. You can do this all day, but these are purple boss drops. If there is an enchanter present why would you roll greed? Are the vendor prices really worth that much more than a crystal? I could see one greed happening due to that one being the enchanter, but three? The DE button is up maybe one out of three runs I do, I'm skeptical in that run three people would be enchanting. Probably didn't help the last time I got that I thought we'd all make out on crystals, but turned out there were baddies present who all needed 219s for off-spec lol.

Last edited:
Sometimes I would use an item that drops but can't roll need because Blizzard decided that Paladins don't want to use anything that isn't plate so I greed it instead, even if an enchanter is present.

If you can't figure out buffs you don't deserve to be in my group

I bring lots of water/food, so I don't ask for that as a rule, but if you can't do your simple fort/intel/kings buff, get the fuck out of my group

Why would you drop a group if people greeded instead of DE'd? The rolls have the exact same priority.

I am trying to figure this out too, some of the epics in the newer heroic 5 mans sell for 20+ gold. I roll greed from time to time when I am not sure if something is a upgrade or maybe it would be good for offspec, I don't feel like stopping to really look at the item which will slow the group down, so I click greed which has me rolling against people that clicked DE if there is a enchanter.

You can also have things setup to auto greed every roll too, some people will do that and not worry about DE items.

I was in a group today with some fags from Frostmourne who would roll need on BoE's even though they were rocking 245+ items. The healer had to AFK so I saw an opportunity to be a dick. I pulled a healthy amount of mobs in H HoL then bubbled and left the group. :D

Back