Recount's "DPS"

It looks like it would help with pug raids, more useful now with the weekly raid quest.

We got lucky on the raid weeklies, we have usually gotten the 1st or 2nd boss into raids (Patchwerk, FL, Ignis, etc.) I know some people at work who play on other realms I do and they got pissed when they had to kill Yogg one week.

That is lucky.

You should buy a lottery ticket or something.

Out of curiosity, do these people at work try to sell you things from time to time? Alien abduction insurance, bridges, that sort of thing?

We got lucky on the raid weeklies, we have usually gotten the 1st or 2nd boss into raids (Patchwerk, FL, Ignis, etc.) I know some people at work who play on other realms I do and they got pissed when they had to kill Yogg one week.

As FalseMyrmidon pointed out in the post above, you don't get Yogg in the weekly raid. It's always the first or second possible boss in the zone.

Do you just hang out with the other retards or something? I hope they're just fucking with you...

We've had Instructor Razuvious-Malygos-Malygos-Marrowgar-Marrowgar so far on Arthas. Dunno what it is yet for this week.

The only issue I have with the new gearscore addon is that I started playing again after the release of TOC. I've done those, but finding any pugs for Ulduar is pretty much impossible. Nobody bothers anymore except for an achievement.

As FalseMyrmidon pointed out in the post above, you don't get Yogg in the weekly raid. It's always the first or second possible boss in the zone.

Do you just hang out with the other retards or something? I hope they're just fucking with you...

Well then you tell the retarded coworker who told me this because I have yet to see it and I sure as hell won't roll on this normal alliance realm simply to see. My realms only seen Patchwerk, FL, XT002 and Ignis so far and I simply assumed the weekly could be potentially any one boss from Naxx up to ToC.

Well then you tell the retarded coworker who told me this because I have yet to see it and I sure as hell won't roll on this normal alliance realm simply to see. My realms only seen Patchwerk, FL, XT002 and Ignis so far and I simply assumed the weekly could be potentially any one boss from Naxx up to ToC.

I have some lottery tickets I'd like to sell you that I'm sure would be a winner for you, you lucky guy you.

Archmage Lan'dalock - NPC - World of Warcraft

The link he posted showed all the possible weekly raid bosses.

... Are you fucking serious? Do you even read my posts? FalseMyrmidon posted a link, which I told you "as he said" which shows all the possible weekly quests.

Please tell me this is a troll.

... Are you fucking serious? Do you even read my posts?

Not really no, I just skim them when I realized you just use me in place of that other idiot who was banned/left.

Clearly you don't read any of MY shit because anyone would tell you even a troll wouldn't be nearly as bad as I am.

So fuck off and then piss in Pessi's mouth.

Not really no, I just skim them when I realized you just use me in place of that other idiot who was banned/left.

What does not reading my posts have to do with you not reading FalseMymirdon's post and link about how dumb you are?

I'm confused.

Back