TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayzianboy said:
mitsu perhaps you should look into why she moved from chicago to AZ to see who's story is correct

while you're at it, ask to see her driver's license
forget it miao, i was kinda hoping mitsu was smarter than this, but bleh. it's his problem if he believes her lies.

TerraForce said:
forget it miao, i was kinda hoping mitsu was smarter than this, but bleh. it's his problem if he believes her lies.

THE INHERENT DIFFRENCE IS THAT YOU THOUGHT THE GIRL WAS YOUR GF..............

(aka. im not a kid anymore ;) )

"If i agve a shit about a bitch id allways be broke...id never have to motherfucking endo to smoke."

Mitsubishi said:
THE INHERENT DIFFRENCE IS THAT YOU THOUGHT THE GIRL WAS YOUR GF..............

(aka. im not a kid anymore ;) )

"If i agve a shit about a bitch id allways be broke...id never have to motherfucking endo to smoke."

Did you come to that conclusion BEFORE or AFTER i told you i dumped her (hence NO LONGER BF/GF)? Why do you think slogg laughed at you? Perhaps because you don't know this little thing called LOGIC?

Did you really dump her? Or did she not have the "heart" to "dump" you? From what you wrote in your first post, it seems like she was already looking for someone new.

Also, from your logs, it sounds like you're the jealous "ex".

puncho said:
Did you really dump her? Or did she not have the "heart" to "dump" you? From what you wrote in your first post, it seems like she was already looking for someone new.

Also, from your logs, it sounds like you're the jealous "ex".

i did dump her. i don't want a long distant relationship. who does? i have about 6-8 love letters from her somewhere here that she sent me and trust me, i have no reason to lie or any reason to hide.

edit: im going to go sleep, vab.

Last edited:
TerraForce said:
i did dump her. i don't want a long distant relationship. who does? i have about 6-8 love letters from her somewhere here that she sent me and trust me, i have no reason to lie or any reason to hide.

edit: im going to go sleep, vab.
Scan them. It might be illegal to post pics of may/may-not be underage girls, but it's not illegal to post their love letters.

It'll settle who's lying, right?

CapnPyro said:
Scan them. It might be illegal to post pics of may/may-not be underage girls, but it's not illegal to post their love letters.

It'll settle who's lying, right?

im thinking about it. i guess i'll sleep on it. the only reason i didn't mention them before or post them before was because i never intended on this being "i hate lod" thread, but rather a "watch out for lod" thread. i'm just surprised at how dumb/ignorant mitsubushi is for the endless proof that me and fellow tw'ers have given him.

i don't need to prove anything nor show anything since my friends here know that i'm telling the truth (infact i've told this story to many before), but i'll definitely consider it. good night for now.

if mitsu gets sloppy 5ths on that ho he will be in some R.Kelly type shit

KtM said:
Geezus. This has got to be the faster thread to 1000 in TW history. :shock:

i know for sure the CH invasion one would have made it to 1k faster if it wasn't deleted when it was. so if you combine the actual invasion thread with the one started immediately after deletion, that was probably faster.

but yeah this one still made it to 1k pretty damn fast :eek:

you people are hillarious....all im saying is i would not kick the girl out of bed...not that i trust her not that she intrigues me nothing...she looks like she would be fun to throw around for three hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back