[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

such as? im legally downloading the game as we speak.

how do i go about downgrading to the older 1.xx version from the default new version?

hey dudes me and the admins have this thing going on and ive been telling them to go easy on tw but they just wont listen i will keep u on the d-l!!

fat people are supposed to be jolly
but i guess morbidly obese people become self righteous

Well see, if you knew the first fucking thing about the game, you'd understand that the cops/FBI have to work closely with the admins to catch hackers/cheaters/retards. Hence, they talk to us regularly, and I have the ability to talk back to them.

You're a failure of a troll :lol:

seriousbusiness2.jpg

Vagos attacked me(Ronnie Mervis, Diamond Importer) and Rodney King, near the car drop. We got away but we weren't quite sure why they attacked. They had 2 or 3 cars of people.

It must have been a mistake then, maybe they thought you were someone else. Vagos don't attack randomly, although those dumb ass Wangs that they let in are ADD mother fuckers so it might have been them.

so I joined to tw gang last night and cruised around w/ ol_Moses and drew_dubs for a while. Not much goin' on but it looks like this little tw gang could grow to monstrous proportions and dominate grove if we put some effort forth. Hey Juke, ask the admins to put a gun locker in our club. Also have them add some cars out front, every other gang has their own cars. We should get the lowrider truck (although the vagos probably want those too).

We used to have that club as an HQ, it's pretty nice because of it's central location and it has a soda machine inside that restores health for $1. There is a gun locker at the train station a block south, and some cars and bikes on the parking deck two blocks West, just before the PD. You should still ask for those items though, you will probably get it if the gang sticks around awhile.

Yeah, the cars/motorcycle on the top floor of the parking garage next door are ITC. Thats ITC HQ. I steal em anyway because I was a member of ITC (not anymore, James Brown is probably PO'd).

Thanks for deciding for me how seriously I should take things. What ever would I do without expert opinions like this? :rolleyes:

Dude you sound like you have some serious issues........ It obviously is a game. What the fuck were you beat up as a child on the playground too much and now you are going to strike back at your oppressors?

I have not played the game. I have just read these threads and it seems like you are taking the role play thing a bit far.

i'm buying it as we speak. If its not fun I'll just hack and fuck it up to make DrJonez have an aneurysm.

Back