[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the piss fuck do you read this forum even for just one day, or even just one TIME, and not figure out that if you post something personal someone WILL call you on it?

I mean honestly.... how do you not make that connection in your head? Is it stupidity, naivety, what?

I think aiden should get everything that's coming to him. If he lied about the girl he should get owned, and if he really hooked up with the girl and she'd be pissed about having her pics online, he should get owned even harder.

No matter how you slice it this thread is an exquisite, pristine example of digital faggotry.

Last edited:
wtf minion :( it's only 2am there or something? I feel cheated. All this time, i'm up later than you

also, i'm offering rational discussion about whatever you're complaining about, and all you do is yell and whine more aiden. Poor form.

I love how you guys are always begging people to post pictures of their girlfriends/ex's and then when people actually do they get flamed for it. This forum is a waste of internet space, and so are the people that troll it.

I'm all for letting people take a few jabs at me but jesus christ.. what possessed you to make a thread like this?

I love how you guys are always begging people to post pictures of their girlfriends/ex's and then when people actually do they get flamed for it. This forum is a waste of internet space, and so are the people that troll it.

feel free to leave

uh

i post numerous, NUMEROUS pictures of myself, my exs, girls i know/like/screw around with/etc.

You went about this thread the wrong way, and thats why you're being flamed. Plus now you're acting like a douche and that isnt helping

I've posted pictures of myself and my gf up on here. Hell, I put one girl in a hit it or not thread that I later dated.

Also, stfu meber^2

just fyi: I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and shit but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this shit for real

what in the flying fuck was that?

what in the flying fuck was that?
cliffs:

maori.jpg

I've seen those before too.

But I mean come on guys, he still could have fucked her. Serious. :lol:

I think, in all fairness, getting busted down to Meber and then being mandatory adopted by a vet is in order.

If ever there was a vet in need of a re-education program, it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back