'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

sometimes i spend the night with my right hand, and sometimes my left hand, and both of them are cool with it. but i guess that's not polyamory because they're not stroking off some other guy.

I bet they have to picture someone else in order to keep pace.

I was in an "open relationship" for a while. After putting up with that shit for a year, we stopped, and went monogamous. We eventually broke up. It doesn't work, kids, except for really, really ugly fat people. Every open couple I've ever seen has wound up broken up, usually over jealousy, or one or the other of them finding someone else more interesting.

You are jealous for a reason. Your psychological makeup is hardwired this way to ensure the evolution of the species - men and women are competitive for each other because that way, the most attractive and hardiest people wind up reproducing, and ugly, unhealthy fatties don't.

Under other circumstances, I'd be agreeing with giga on this. However, I have done this, and it really isn't that destructive to you relationship, if you are actually honest about it. The difficulty comes when people try to keep how they feel hidden away and it comes out in forms of resentment and revenge.

But since then, I've moved past the novelty of a new vagina to slip into every now and then. I'd much rather have somebody I can be close to. You really can't do that with some chick you're just fucking for the hell of it.

Under other circumstances, I'd be agreeing with giga on this.

it appears to me that you do

I'd much rather have somebody I can be close to. You really can't do that with some chick you're just fucking for the hell of it.

besides making fun of them for probably being fat and ugly, my main point is that you can't call what they have a 'marriage'

i mean you can, but you'll be lying

yesterday my buddy went to this (old, ugly) chick's house to fix her computer

when he got there she and her husband were drunk, and gave him a few beers

about an hour later, the husband was asking him to fuck his wife while he watched

he left :-(

it appears to me that you do

besides making fun of them for probably being fat and ugly, my main point is that you can't call what they have a 'marriage'

i mean you can, but you'll be lying

Perhaps so, I only read about halfway down the first page.

yesterday my buddy went to this (old, ugly) chick's house to fix her computer

when he got there she and her husband were drunk, and gave him a few beers

about an hour later, the husband was asking him to fuck his wife while he watched

he left :-(

that reminds me of that scene from Harold and Kumar...

Yeah, I couldn't really ever see myself doing this because I would be waaay too fucking jealous.

Besides, fresh vagina is nice, but there's definitely something to be said for being close and intimate with a girl - one you can fall asleep beside and not worry about when she's still there in the morning.

Yeah, we're already fucking the shit out of his gf, you're too late unless you want destroyed pussy.

its cool familiar, we can share it

i'm sure his wife can handle dp, she's been taking dick from every guy she can for 13 years now

Back