'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Not into buttsex, and I don't sit there and think about what they do, she gives me space with my lady and I give her space with her dude. We're all good friends.

Sorry everyone has to be so hostile and negative, but hey, THIS IS TRIBALWAR!!!!

i give just enough of a fuck about what you do behind closed doors to make fun of you on the internet

it's not like i'm organizing a lynch mob

anyways its not like i expected u to be like "yea ur right we're both fat wow nerds with no respect for each other". a lot of people are afraid of the truth. at least u have 2 houses (that your wife can get fucked by other guys in) though.

Well I apologize to you that the "fuck" you give for me isn't reciprocated. I couldn't care less what you do, though this thread and others you've made and participated in really makes me wonder what kind of childhood produces someone as nasty as you. I'm secure with who I am and I have no need to tell other people how they should run their lives, including strangers on the internet.

Anyway, you are way more afraid of the truth than I am. I understand you can never really know what to believe on the internet since there are no repercussions for lying. If I said I was a fat WoW nerd who masturbates to hentai at Star Trek conventions would that make you feel better? I don't know what you want from me, or why it was so important that you make this thread.

Well I apologize to you that the "fuck" you give for me isn't reciprocated. I couldn't care less what you do, though this thread and others you've made and participated in really makes me wonder what kind of childhood produces someone as nasty as you. I'm secure with who I am and I have no need to tell other people how they should run their lives, including strangers on the internet.

Anyway, you are way more afraid of the truth than I am. I understand you can never really know what to believe on the internet since there are no repercussions for lying. If I said I was a fat WoW nerd who masturbates to hentai at Star Trek conventions would that make you feel better? I don't know what you want from me, or why it was so important that you make this thread.

im not telling you how to live your life nor do i want anything from you

it was important to make this thread because you live a retarded lifestyle and we make fun of things like that here

im sorry u dont appreciate it :-(

I bang other women, she bangs other men. Sorry that anonymous judgmental internet nerds who don't know me find this unacceptable! :-(

you mean:

you made a mistake and married too early, she threatened to leave you, and you desperately agreed to allow her to fuck other people so you could continue pretending your sham of a relationship was still worthwhile. she gets 10x as much dick as you do vagina, but at least you get to tell her about all the hot girls you salivate over on your way home from working to pay her bills.

I am pretty sure if i was married to her I would want to fuck other women as well, hell every time she is fucking another guy that is one less time you have to fuck her

Hi AI, what's new?
:wave: How come you only come out when I'm in the negative spotlight? :p

you mean:

you made a mistake and married too early, she threatened to leave you, and you desperately agreed to allow her to fuck other people so you could continue pretending your sham of a relationship was still worthwhile. she gets 10x as much dick as you do vagina, but at least you get to tell her about all the hot girls you salivate over on your way home from working to pay her bills.
Obviously you're more interested in your judgmental and uninformed side of "the truth" than what I have to say. I'll just say you're 100% right since this is all about comedy, right? It wouldn't matter if you were 100% wrong, you wouldn't believe what I have to say. :shrug:

you mean:

ftw

Technically speaking here, society used to be based on orgy masses where ego simply did not exist; imagine a society where every woman was your wife, every man your brother, every child yours, and competition did not exist unless it was in sport. Everyone was "one" with another; that is the definition of love. That comes from the work of Terrence McKenna.

After the schrooms dried up, the dominator ego mentality came back. A society such as McKenna described cannot exist when you've got selfish people competing in it for resources they fundamentally do not need. Essentially, in a dominator relationship the man considers the children and women his property and does with them as he see's fit. He buys and sells them, abuses them, forces them to work, etc. This, on a large scale, is very bad; predation is self-destruction because predators produce nothing useful; a city of thieves produces no bread, and this kind of arrangement is predatory and keeps society from evolving.

Marriage was conceived as a way to construct society. Children were raised by individual monogamous families and were protected and educated by their parents. The monogamy kept the focus of the relationship on the children and kept social predators out of the loop so to speak. By passing on trades, land, and resources, those children would grow up to be strong, independent and free. Throughout the ages, no empire has been able to break that tradition; it has spread to every major world religion that exists today.

Humans are not naturally monogamous, neither is it natural to forget the ego and evolve beyond that. We're only monogamous because of several thousand years of the dominator mentality attempting to expand it's grip over every single thing it lays itself on. Marriage is nothing more than a defense mechanism and one I think, as technology obsolesces the dominator mentality itself, will become less and less necessary.

Now, you may all call me a fag and return to your inane rambling.
hay look a thought out post

oh my god :lol:

thread of the year. i only read through page two and i have to jet but the first two pages make this the funniest thread i have read in over a year.

i don't see what is funny about gwokable's post

in fact it's overly serious, but not in the funny way

I'm actually completely serious; that's how it is from a historical perspective. Out of all of the theories I've heard about evolution and history, Terrence McKenna's makes the most sense and has the most evidence to back it up.

If Memory serves, these are the recordings that outline the theory. In short, early humans in the northern planes of sahara began looking for more food as the area turned to a desert; they found mushrooms containing psilocybin which has been scientifically prooven at low dosage levels to improve the minds ability to perceive reality. They would've started taking these mushrooms for survival as they would've greatly boosted their hunting ability. Psilocybin has an ego-dissolving effect on the mind and at dosage level two it leads to over stimulation which in men means erection and basically all the early humans got in a pile, started humping and sorted it out later on. At a higher dosage levels it leads to being able to connect with the greater universe apparently. The society of that time would gather the mushrooms and have biweekly parties where everyone would take the mushrooms and get it on.

In any case, it caused a a genetic mutation which forced the human brain to evolve to 1000x the size and complexity it was over the course of something like a million years; something that's still unprecedented and unexplained by Darwinists. The theory of diet causing genetic mutation is well understood and accepted; think cancer.

As time went on, the mushrooms dried up and the biweekly parties turned into weekly, then bimonthly, then monthly, etc. Eventually the tribes began trying to preserve the mushrooms in, for example, honey which would turn into mead and we all know what alcohol does. As the mushrooms went away, so did the ego-dissolving effects and eventually humans returned to an ego-centric dominator personality; women discovered farming, men discovered women had kids after having sex with them. Then the first hunter-gatherer tribes began fighting amongst themselves and as society grew we got history as we know it.

So yes, I'm talking about a completely serious and scientific theory that has a body of evidence to back it up.

:....I'm in the negative spotlight? :p

I think you've held out pretty well here. In the end I'm all about the pursuit of happiness and how only the individual involved can decide that. The only curtailments I have to that rule of thumb is - don't hurt/fuck with other living things in their pursuit of happiness or negative consequences should occur.

It would be a rough hoe for me to toe ( hehe) to be able to have an open relationship.

ramblerambleramblebut hey i grew up at disneyland and watched all the someday my prince ss will come movies. mad love for another individual where the rest of the world disappears kind of stuff.... including other girls... hmmm maybe i just like the exclusivity part of it cause of the intimacy that I think love making brings, creates like a secret between two people, and sharing that time with someone else kinda let's the secret out...intimacy takes timeramblerambleramble

Back